Maxim was founded in 1983 by a nine-person team with substantial experience and vision in engineering. The company went public in 1987 and has been profitable ever since. Today, we have 9,300 employees with roughly half in the U.S. and the other half around the world.
Creative positive change. Get involved.
Join our growing company and experience the excitement and challenge of a startup. Maxim’s growth plans require us to be nimble, aggressive, innovative, and cooperative—not necessarily what you find in most companies this big.
- Remain your own individual and work as part of a team
- Control your own destiny and ensure your future success
- Complete an Individual Development Plan that matches your strengths with business opportunities
- Set personal goals that support company goals
- Apply for internal promotions and transfers to grow your career
Life at Maxim is never dull. We stand on our results and measure ourselves that way every day. We expect great things and gladly reward hard work and contributions.
If we sound like a match for you, apply for available career opportunities.
We know that the biggest risk is not taking one. Never satisfied with the status quo, we seek challenges and find a better way.
United, we're a stronger company. We know that so much more is possible when we work together.
We invest in our personal growth beacause we know that great achievements lie within our grasp. We just need to be willing to challenge ourselves and each other.
Be the Difference
We take ownership. We believe that one person, each of us, can make a positive impact on our colleagues, our customers, and our communities.
Smile. Our benefits are some of the best in the industry.
Maxim employees work hard, and we reward that hard work. Paying for performance is at the core of our compensation philosophy. In addition to base pay, eligible employees also receive:
- Merit and promotion pay: an annual increase based on your contribution and/or new position
- Annual bonus: based on your contribution in relation to Maxim’s success
- Restricted Stock Units: company stock for eligible employees as part of their initial and ongoing rewards
Work-life balance is a fundamental objective here. That’s why we offer many resources to help us keep a healthy balance in our lives. You will find the following programs at locations worldwide.
- Generous time-off programs
- Health club memberships
- Community awareness programs
- Individual and team sports activities
- Many of our facilities have an exercise room and on-site weights
We offer all employees and their families a full range of healthcare options for vision, medical and dental care. Although our insurance varies by location, employees can choose an option that meets their individual needs.
We tailor our benefits for local needs and practices. You may be eligible for:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Educational assistance programs
- Vacation and holiday time off
- Sick time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee assistance programs
- Reward and recognition programs
- Transportation spending accounts
- Training programs
- …And many more options depending on location
Investigate our available career opportunities. Be sure to ask your recruiter or hiring manager about specific benefit options available to you.
Maxim Integrated Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Maxim Integrated full-time for less than a yearPros
Management is very supportive
Start salary is goodCons
Not ample opportunities to grow
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Maxim Integrated.Interview Details
I only attended the first round. It had Embedded C questions. We're not difficult. So if one has to crack that then brush-up your C programming skills.No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
At Maxim, we invent highly integrated solutions that make technology seamless. We channel our collective expertise to stretch the limits of technology, understand your needs, and help you get to the market faster.