Red Hat Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Red Hat full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. Very good work culture than that of other Organizations
2. You will learn alot in very less time
3. Certifications <=== Red Hat Sponsored!
4. Unlimited Access to Red Hat Product Stack, Documentation, Knowledge Base, Internal Lists and many more.
5. You will feel confident due to communication with very high Customer Circle and Technically advanced.Cons
1. The Management : This is really bad. You were initially able to select the domain in which you wanted to work in, now, it's allocated by the Management. You can not transit yourself in another domain of your interest.
2. Salary : Don't ask for Salary Hike, if you will ask, it will be denied or unexpected reasons will be given for NACK on Salary hike.
3. Employee : Want leaves!
Manager : What about NO?
4. Work Pressure: They hire less technical people nowadays, don't know why. I see many technical people getting rejected but average getting selected which results into high work pressure on those who has expertise in a particular domain.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Hire new HR please! And review your Supervisors' work.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Application Details
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Red Hat.Interview Details
this is confidential. But do the standard questions from job sites helps in preparing for the interview. this is confidential. But do the standard questions from job sites helps in preparing for the interview.Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation...
Mission: To be the catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners creating better technology the open source way.