As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructure, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential.
Discover the opportunity to join an...
Mission: Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 150,000 plus employees achieved sales of 24 billion euros in 2013, through an...
- About Us |
|The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate responsibility. We offer employees unique opportunities to build successful careers and participate in developing and promoting solutions to the world’s energy efficiency challenges.|
7 reasons to join us
|1. Focus on development: Schneider Electric offers career paths that include opportunities to move between different functions and business units. International mobility and advanced educational opportunities are available as well.|
2. Positive work-life balance:
3. International Reach: Schneider Electric operates 102 worldwide locations. Our borderless human network allows employees to interact with one another across the globe in real time.
4. A global leader in energy management: Schneider Electric is in theunique position to lead our world to do more while using less of our planet’s resources.
5. Promising future: We aim to play an enduring role in a market with strong potential.
6. Culture of innovation: Global energy challenges require new thinking and fresh ideas. Schneider Electric welcomes individuals seeking to pioneer new solutions and express their creativity.
7. Commitment to community and planet: We are engaged in environmental monitoring and encourage giving back to the community.
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Employees say it's “OK” 733 ratings
86% of the CEO 426 ratings
President and CEO
Current Offer Marketing Manager in Bangalore
Pros: Work life balance
Ability to work in different businesses
Growth opportunities – Full Review
|Salaries in INR||Avg. Salary|| |
12 Schneider Electric Salaries
7 Schneider Electric Salaries
5 Schneider Electric Salaries
= Salary Range
= Anonymous Salary Range
Functional Analyst at Schneider Electric (student candidate)
Accepted Offer – Interviewed in Jul 2012 – Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Interview Details I had an on campus interview but was wait listed. Then I applied for an internship which i got through on the basis of my wait list status . Later my internship got converted . It was a good journey from campus to corporate – Full Interview
Not very difficult, some aptitude questions were asked. Just be calm and aware – Answer Question