- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Triple Point Technology full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
1. A company for hard-code techies. A typical product based company with lot of technical stuff happening around.
2. Excellent functional domain to work on. If you work in this company for more than 3 years, you will be a highly sought after resource in all major investment banks and other service based companies that support Triple Point or similar products.
3. Learning curve of the domain and the existing system is steep. If you are able to understand the product technically and functionally, you can very easily create a good reputation and career in the company.
4. No politics and no favoritism within Pune office.
5. Thin hierarchy. Company is committed to adopt agile development methodologies (most likely scrum) and leads/managers/sr. managers are expected to move into developer roles in coming next 1-2 years. This is going to promote a very healthy working environment and uplift sentiments of current employees who had joined the organization in last 5 years.
6. Better pay-master than most of the companies in Pune and salary of a developer can go very high with Triple Point experience.Cons
1. Not the best pay master anymore. It was the best in Pune two years ago. Company is facing a tough time competing to banking giants in Pune and facing a high attrition rate.
2. Not for a faint-hearted person. Expect lot of work.
3. Work-load on current employees is high due to high-attrition rate and very few new joining.
4. Feudalism was promoted in the company by previous owners in form of managing everything through 12-15 lords a.k.a. senior managers. Separate toilets, separate cabins, special perks (iPhones, internet dongles) and special dinners with dignitaries for senior managers reminds of caste system in a software company. Most of the senior managers possess technical skills of medieval period with limited management skills; still they call all the shots in the company. All such things are expected to be scrapped in next 1-2 years by the new owners.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Keep going with the new changes that you are trying to bring in the organization. Soon, it is going to be the best company to work in Pune.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
- Interview Details
Be clear about the basics of your role. Know your existing project. Learn definitions (Technical and financial) though you would hardly be using them. Despite clearing all the rounds, you may have to wait for long for the offer to be released. Be ready for that.Accepted Offer
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Triple Point Technology wants to multiply its clients' trading power. The company provides commodity trading and risk management software that enables energy traders and IT professionals to streamline transaction processing. With a multi-commodity trading system and applications for trading electricity, natural gas, oil, chemicals, metals, agricultural, and other commodities, its applications are used to handle risk analysis, financial settlement, scheduling, and a variety of back-office functions. The company also offers trading system design, development, and...