AT&T

3.1 5,285 reviews

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson

(2,426 ratings)

Pros
  • The pay and benefits are pretty good for a job you can walk into from high school(in 267 reviews)

• Work life balance is fantastic - they never interfere in my free time(in 139 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance is the biggest struggle because of the long retail hours(in 208 reviews)

• Upper management will throw store management under the bus to look good to RSC's(in 253 reviews)

5,285 Employee Reviews

Awesome work enviorment and dilligent workforce

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsWill be interacting with worlds best people in communications bussiness.Real good opurtuinity working for world's best communications company in the world.

ConsCould not expect Inter transfer within different countries

Advice to Senior ManagementNA

It feels nice working here.

Engineer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsWe get to work as a competitive unit. We are led by able leaders. We also get respect as a part of a reputed company.

ConsSometimes, we are told that we have a space problem when it comes to arranging for each and every employee's working space.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo comments.

awesome

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsA telecom Giant, one of the biggest mobile networks in the world, lots of new technologies to learn

ConsA bigger network requires large time to understand

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good technical exposure

Consno onsites
    lesser customer exposure
    less pay hikes

Advice to Senior Managementplease try sending people from India instead of hiring in US

Best experience that anyone could have.

Wire Technician (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

ProsI love the job that I had to do. I am a hands on person and rather be out in the field than to be sitting in front of a computer all day. .

ConsSome of the managers would rather hurt you than help which is sad but true.

Advice to Senior ManagementTechnicians should have more of a voice when it comes to the work ethics. Half of the people who are making the changes have never done the type of work before, and don't have a clue to what we have to do to make that happen.

AT&T Co-op

College Co-Op (Current Employee) Durham, NC (US)

ProsEase of work, pay is great for college student, able to complete honor school related activities, ability to work up to 40 hours during summer and school breaks

Consorganization :-(
    No direct path to career development

Advice to Senior Managementmore organization with work, scheduling...

In my 2nd full year with AT&T I made it to the Summit; the top 2% in sales for the company.

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Jacksonville, FL (US)

ProsThis job can be everything you want it to be as long as you put in the effort to perform at your best each and every day.

ConsWorking with the public can often be a daunting task but as long as you maintain a positive attitude you can overcome any issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure everyone is treated fairly and evenly; this will foster positive feelings and less desention.

AT&T is a great place to work!

National Account Executive (Current Employee) Moorestown, NJ (US)

ProsRoom for development and opportunities for career advancement.

ConsVery competitive marketplace and industry.

Overall not a bad company to work for

ProsDecent wages if you are able to hit your sales numbers

ConsBe ready for change, they change EVERYTHING all the time. Including your pay structure

My experience with at&t has been life changing

ProsDetailed training involved with exposure to many key elements of business.

ConsWork life balance is harder to maintain in retail.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!