AT&T

3.1 5,347 reviews

AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall L. Stephenson

Randall L. Stephenson

(2,460 ratings)

Pros
  • The pay and benefits are pretty good for a job you can walk into from high school (in 268 reviews)

• Work life balance is fantastic - they never interfere in my free time (in 140 reviews)

Cons
  • Work-life balance is the biggest struggle because of the long retail hours (in 212 reviews)

• Upper management will throw store management under the bus to look good to RSC's (in 254 reviews)

More Highlights
5,347 Employee Reviews

nice company, enjoyed working with ATT

Prosvery nice healthy working culture

Consnot many issues with the ATT

Should have open door culture

Senior Technical Specialist (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood pay to start with.very good process oriented company which makes day to day job a much simpler and structured one.

Conspay is good only when it starts, no matter how good you perform, there is no impact of it either in your pay or bonus. No regular skip level even for senior level candidates, it is all about one way communication from supervisor (hate that term) to team member. All employees are busy but it is rare to see an engaged employee. Local management should learn 1)How to ask things and 2) How to say No whenever it is apt.
    Please advertise us to global team..

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need managers who manages reportees with the knowledge of the job not supervisor who just check our attendance. Please have skip level meetings with senior cadres and subject all senior managers to 360 degree feedback.

Great company to learn the Telecom business

Automation Test Engineer (Former Employee) Pune

Prosgood exposure to telecom and IT business

Consservice oriented nature of work

Advice to Senior Managementfocus on better employee care and growth

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great workplace and great culture with high human value

Account Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsYour given the oppurtunity to grow every moment

ConsNeed to work to professional standards

Advice to Senior ManagementThe salary structure should be relooked.

Waste of time...

ProsI joined here as a contract worker (totally unpaid). If my performance is good, they told me that they will offer me a permanent job. I worked in SHIFT timings. Few days I even worked 12 hrs per day. Managers used to crack jokes on me and few contract workers in front of every one. They (managers) use to scold us if we took a long break for lunch. Though the environment got very bad day by day, as I had few family problems, I never gave a strong reply to my managers. They use to treat us like a school children. After 7 months torture, they betrayed us. Finally, they told us that recruitment was freezed. No other companies will do like this. My best advice is "Please dont waste your time like us. Try to look for other MNC companies though the salary is minimal".

* Good working experience.

ConsYoung talent and thoughts will not at all be taken into consideration.
    Local politics,
    Few managers will play cheap tricks.
    Tough you work for 24/7, the credit will go to senior employees.
    Managers will give importance to senior employees and will not at all listen to freshers words.
    Feedback given to a manager on senior employees will be transparent. Each and every word will be conveyed to all the senor employees. So that they will take revenge on us.
     And many more.
    No on site opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont be selfish. You are paid with high salaries. So Please try to check with every low level individuals and listen their version. Dont look only on your project goals, try to be as close as possible with low level employees as well. There are (unpaid) employees contributing 1000%, but you are trying to get all the juice out of them before their contract gets completed. If your son/daughter is in that place, will you do like that? If possible try to make them PAID employees before their contract gets closed.
    Or else you spend at least 1% of your salary on them.

The Best

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsFlexibility, Career growth, good management, good employee benefits

ConsAs of now nothing.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing

Project Manager

Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) Bangalore

Proskindly check with AT&T IBM GBS Executive Jayanthi Natarajan he knows me

ConsSometimes I work Overtime with my past exp can overcome this

Advice to Senior ManagementManaging men tactfully is Management :-)

Good Company

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Pune

ProsI love this company and very good company for carrier growth

Consi have not found nothing

Advice to Senior Managementi have not found nothing

Good Company to work

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Jamshedpur

Prosat&t is the process oriented organization.

ConsThere is a delay in hiring process.

Advice to Senior ManagementMay look at the Hiring process and modify where ever the gaps.

THE THEssssss

Associate Director (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsWork Culture & Life balance. Top C&B policies, Latest Technologies

ConsSlow Process for internal development or progression

Advice to Senior ManagementMore Internal Hirings

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!