Accenture

3.6 7,924 reviews

Accenture CEO Pierre Nanterme

Pierre Nanterme

(3,118 ratings)

Pros
  • 55k range but the work/life balance is not worth the price in my opinion(in 482 reviews)

• Good work culture, Vast training programmes, inter -technology & domain shifting(in 451 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance despite being a tag line of many internal inititatives is a joke(in 963 reviews)

• No work-life balance for consultants trying to make it up the ranks to Managing Directors(in 160 reviews)

7,924 Employee Reviews

Very nIce experience

Senior Programmer (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

ProsGlobal brand name
    good salary hikes
    uses up to date technologies
    chances of getting onsite opportunity is high

ConsPerformance management is not up to mark, a lot of powers rests in senior officials which is not in check and results in unequalness and favouritism

SAP BI Consultant

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGreat work culture, flexible working hours, positive team environment, competitive pay.

ConsRigid structure, lot of processes to be followed when moving between accounts.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a more robust feedback mechanism.

Accenture is a good brand name to start with. But does not pay you according to your qualifications.

ProsAll the facilities are available at your step. Be it transaportation, food or recreational activities to keep the enthusiam going.

Consdonot expect to have your via processed for onshore untill and unless you have worked for atleast 4 years in the company.

Advice to Senior Managementplease take into consideration your employess aspirations. They are either not communicated to you well from our AMs or you donot want to pay heed to any.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood opportunities, bright people, friendly employee policies

ConsDepending on your project, life can be easy or tough

A good supporting team, good environment and vast options to migrate to different technology

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) Pune

ProsOn Shore Opportunity, CMMI 5 Level Organisation

ConsYou are often asked to relocate

Its a good company to work for.

Systems Analyst II (Current Employee) Mumbai

Proswork culture, organizational structure , onshore opportunities and pipeline projects are good reasons to work.

Consopaque system, performance appraisal cycles not efficient and cohesive and unnecessary hiring for body shopping work.

Advice to Senior Managementmake things more transparent

A good company to start with.

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsThey provide a apposite training to freshers which is useful to even a not CS/IT guy to learn things.
    More over in the technology domain this company provides a better onsite opportunity .

Consas compared to other companies , the working hours a day are a bit on a higher side as compared to the other companies.

Great place to start as a fresher

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsVery good company and good culture. Good work life balance. Lot of things to learn if you are in the right project. Great place to start as a fresher and going on you have to find the right project suitable for you.

ConsSalary hike is less. HR's are not that good.

Best company. Considers safety employees first than work. Good about for onshore opportunities.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Chennai

ProsIf you perform then it will be recognized and rewarded.

ConsGetting transfer from one location to other is ridiculous.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not give poor feedback to employees only because they need a transfer due to personal reasons.

It has been an awesome experience

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) New Delhi

ProsThe processes are realy good.

Consthe weightage of areas other than work sometimes prove wrong on individual level

Advice to Senior ManagementShould give more weightage on BO

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!