Achievers
www.achievers.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Achievers Reviews

Updated Mar 28, 2014

Patrick D. Quirk

Pros:
  • "Great People - I'm very impressed that as a start-up everyone has a role and does their job amazingly"
    in 9 reviews
  • "There is a very long list of things that make me love coming to work every day and these are just a few of them"
    in 5 reviews
Cons:
  • "Extremely high expectations from senior management without any form of reciprocity"
    in 4 reviews
  • "Its fast paced, constantly changing and constantly requires you to build while working vs just working"
    in 3 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

its great

Calcutta

I have been working at Achievers part-time for more than a year

Prosfif i can do this job dn i vl fill great

Consthe downsides workers have to work more

Advice to Senior Managementtry 2 find more peoples

good nd co-operative staff

Sales (Former Employee)
Vadodara

I worked at Achievers full-time for more than a year

Prossuperiors nd co-workers are very kind in nature nd supportive

Consn a to this company to work in very good culture

Advice to Senior Managementlead followup is not strong

Good place to work

Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

ProsThe office culture is relaxing and considered to be one of the best places i have ever worked.
Good benefits, friendly people and young colleagues.

ConsWork is boring, pays below average. If i have to choose again, I would rather go for other positions.....

Great culture, great people, great company.

I have been working at Achievers full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExecs and managers care about employees and the employees care about doing good work.

ConsWork life balance can get out of control if you are not careful.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep doing what you are doing.

Good

I have been working at Achievers

Prosgreat benefits, free lunch, good environment

Consnot much room for browth

Fast paced, customer and employee focused!

Client Success Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Achievers full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAt Achievers, we understand that it is our employees that make us so successful. We are constantly growing, and adapting to that growth, but through that what has remained constant is the value that is placed on making employees feel like their hard work is valued and will be acknowledged. When our employees meet targets and deliver on customer expectations there is a significant amount of public praise that is placed on those employees. On top of performance based recognition incentives, we have a generous benefit package, which includes fitness subsidies, in office lunch, 4 paid volunteer days per year. On top of that, our leaders are not elitist, everyone is given an opportunity to reach out to leaders to give feedback, ask questions, and ask for help.

ConsThere is never a slow moment here, so if you are someone who prefers to coast along, this gig is not for you. as we strive to become more scalable, our processes our constantly changing, so you can never fully adapt before it is going to change again.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to give opportunities to existing employees to grow, rather than always going outside to hire.

A Place to Enjoy Going to Work Everyday

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

ProsI have been with the Company for 9 months now. When I started it seemed like it was too good to be true, I assumed that once I was settled then reality would set in and the energy and work environment would become just like any other work place. Nine months later this is not the case. I still enjoy going to work everyday, Sunday's are no longer miserable because Monday is just around the corner.

The Leadership truly cares about their employees. They not only care about their employees today but also where their employees want to go and their career growth. Another pro is the balance of work/personal life. We work hard and things move extremely fast but we are always encouraged to maintain what is important to us in our personal lives.

ConsLike the other reviews have said, there is the occasional craziness related to any start up. This has significantly improved within the past month or so due to some key leaders joining the company.

A fast-paced, high-growth company that provides great opportunities for employees.

I have been working at Achievers full-time for more than 3 years

ProsAchievers promotes from within. As such, the company helps true A-Players grow in their role and offer great career support and mentoring. The leadership team is approachable and allow employees' voices to be heard. The culture is upbeat, fast-paced, and high-energy.

ConsWorking at Achievers can sometimes be exhausting - long hours, tight deadlines, and mountains of work - but the reward and outcome is worth it. Achievers has a sink-or-swim culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to help employees grow!

Great technology and team, lots of opportunity for growth

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Achievers full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat culture, experienced leadership, the HR technology space is hot and being the #1 provider in the industry means Achievers is poised to take off.

ConsThis may or may not be a con, but things move fast around here and are changing everyday. You must be agile and adapt to meet the large opportunity Achievers is chasing.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work towards growing and training the talent you have so employees stay excited about advancement opportunities within the company.

Dream Job at a Dream Company

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Achievers full-time for more than a year

Pros- People are amazing, approachable and hardworking!
- Work hard and party hard!
- Amazing opportunities!
- Creating industry leading software

Cons- Long hours and demanding clients

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to your lower level employees and ensure that everyone's opinions are herd and respected.

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!

Achievers Videos

Achievers – Why Work for Us?

Mission and Vision Achievers’ mission is to Change the Way the World Works. Your employees are your company’s greatest asset; when you empower them to succeed, your business reaps the benefits. Achievers Software and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Achievers reviews and ratings - including employee satisfaction and approval ratings for Achievers CEO Patrick D. Quirk. All 62 reviews are posted anonymously by Achievers employees.