Adobe

Updated Jul 25, 2014

3.8 1,016 reviews

Adobe President and CEO Shantanu Narayen

Shantanu Narayen

Pros
  • Company offers great benefits; flexible time-off policy; decent work-life balance(in 133 reviews)

• Good gym, great benefits, overall more positive experiences than bad ones(in 79 reviews)

Cons
  • work-life balance; the pressure comes from the top and it's hard to resist giving in(in 23 reviews)

• senior management do not communicate well with employees of all levels(in 37 reviews)

1,016 Employee Reviews

not a sentence just one word "incredible"

Tier I (Former Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana

Prosawesome place , awesome people . efficient managemnt

Consdownside is that you will get addicted to adobe

Advice to Senior Managementmore employment guys.

A nice place to work with but with some bad experience

Computer Scientist (Current Employee) Noida

ProsThey are focused. They deliver the goods. The people are technical (including the manager). They are pretty hard working. The compensation is good.

ConsQuestioning your manager is not possible.
    Management is pretty stingy. Apart from providing free lunch and dinner you can't find anything that is good employee. If a woman works late and starts by 9 30 pm then she does not get any transport. Work from home depends on the manager. There is no uniform policy. Some amount of buttering is sufficient for you to get that.
    It's a pretty secretive company. They gave android cellphone to employees. Initially they said it was free and later they changed the policy that it is the property of the company and you should give it after you leave the company. This policy change was not announced to us.
    Our quarterly team outing cannot have alcohol. But if a US guy comes the policy will be relaxed. Alcohol will be served. This kind of childish things happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee welfare is pretty important. Communication is very very important. Communicating the policy does not mean the policy is questioned. Don't change your policies depending on a foreigner taking part.

Good

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Noida

ProsGreat opportunity to work on some of the most challenging technologies in the planet

ConsWork life balance takes a hit. Is plagued by politics.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good for the complacent. Not good for the ambitious

Senior Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) Noida

ProsFlexible timings, flexible work environment, minimum work pressure, cooperative seniors

ConsNot good for the ambitious and hard working. Not very rewarding if one is a die hard worked

Advice to Senior ManagementLess frugal and more appreciative of everybody.

It is really good.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida

ProsFlexibility, Very good products that really enhance your creativity, good culture

ConsWork load sometimes is not evenly distributed.

It Was Really wonderfull.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bhopal

ProsShort n Simple 'Best User Interface'

ConsThere Is Nothing Such Any Cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey Are Very Good With Helping.

Extremely flexible work culture & passionate individuals

Member, Technical Staff (Former Employee) Noida

ProsThe work culture at Adobe is among the best in the world.
    Not many organizations give one an opportunity to work with such highly talented individuals.

ConsA bit more transparency & clarity from the senior management would help employees.
    The work can get a bit monotonous sometimes.

Adobe is a nice place to work

Computer Scientist (Current Employee) Noida

ProsGood culture
    Good work in terms of engineering
    Good pay
    Good work life balance
    Really smart colleagues

ConsGrowth is a little slow which is bound to happen when you have smart people working with you and the opportunities are less.
    Sometimes you'll feel that you are a little away from business aspects of things

Advice to Senior ManagementDevice a mechanism to make the employees aware of business aspects a little more and groom them to be good business leaders as well

Great work culture

Human Resources (Current Employee) Noida

ProsI work at the Noida R&D centre. Amazing place when it comes to work culture. Great people. Processes are lean and not very bureaucratic. People here respect other people's style of working, difference in opinions etc.

Consnot anything worth writing here...overall great company

Good place to work

Quality Manager (Current Employee) Noida

ProsGreat People to work with

ConsValue from Software Testing is not as well recognized by Senior Management. as it should be

Advice to Senior ManagementTop Management in India Needs to be more open-minded and forward looking especially for Testing Employees ..

Worked for Adobe? Contribute to the Community!