www.aerotek.com

Aerotek Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2014

Aerotek President & CEO Todd Mohr

Todd Mohr

Pros
  • good training - if you are in the top 1% of the company you can make a lot of money (in 17 reviews)

• Decent Commission Structure ability to make a lot of money (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • If you are looking for work life balance, Aerotek is not the place for you (in 79 reviews)

• No work life balance- Your work a minimium of 45 hours a week (in 30 reviews)

More Highlights

Aerotek

Chemst (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

Prosgreat people and nice benefits

Conseveryone is friendly and tries to help

I had a good experience thru Aerotek.

Buyer and Sourcing Analyst (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

ProsAerotek was always good at following up to see how the company was treating you to make sure you could handle the position.

ConsThey need to try to find out when the contract is suppose to end and find out more details.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis Temp company brought me lunch a couple of times which other temp companies I have used never has done before.

Aerotek

Recording Analyst (Current Employee) Detroit, MI (US)

ProsAerotek provided stability for a short time period

ConsIt would have been better if Aerotek could have provided employees with contract to permanent employment.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease provide permanent employment after six months.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Professional

Test Engineer (Former Employee) El Segundo, CA (US)

ProsReasonably good benefits for a contract job

ConsTemporary job has uncertainty of length of work

Advice to Senior ManagementFriendly

Shift Supervisor

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) Naperville, IL (US)

ProsBeing paid for overtime when required, which was every week.

ConsNo change of pay during 3 years assignment

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more proactive in pay increases with employees representing you well.

Great

Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

ProsPay was excellent for experience level.

ConsOnly con was I held contract positions, no benefits.

Would work for them again.

ProsThe people there are professional and interested.

ConsI don't have anything negative too say.

Good way to get a foot in the door.

Production Specialist (Current Employee) Moses Lake, WA (US)

ProsThe best reason to work here is to get into a company that you would not have another way to get in.

ConsYou don't always get hired on to the company that you are working for at the time.

Great for beginners

Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to learn about sales and business. They embrace college students fresh out of school and offer entry level positions with room of growth with the company. Great values and culture.

ConsBenefits are not the greatest. They embrace a younger crowd; not much diversity when it comes to age and race. They work you long hours. Can be extremely stressful. Management seems to not know how to train for success and manage workers effectively.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to see the good in what each employee brings to the table- dont say it, but do it! Appreciate what is brought to the table and style flex when training and coaching new employees- no one is perfect and everybody learns differently. Embrace diversity when it comes to age and race. Consider getting better benefits for employees as they work very hard and undergo a lot of stress and will need to be able to take good care of themselves in order to have continue happiness and success with the company.

Good entry level opportunity to learn how to network and understand high metric standards

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsGreat networking opportunities, tight knit community culture, and overall good training.

ConsPay is low and they push high metrics so hard that people start to fudge their numbers. The comission structure is great but to get there takes a long time. you have to work 12 hour days every day for a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementNothing that can change the big picture it will always be a great entry level job.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!