Agile

Tricia Dempsey

Consultant

Consultant (Current Employee)
Bangalore

I have been working at Agile full-time for more than a year

ProsGood when learning is your need

ConsWorkload is too much here

THE WORSE PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA (US)

I worked at Agile full-time

ProsThe only Pro is the Sales people actually have good relationships with the clients, and do a great job of bossing and bulling the clients into interviews and offers. Often times resulting in fall-offs. Also the Commission plan at the time was good, which does change in mid- month/year at times.

ConsHorrible culture, High Stress, High turn-over, unrealistic expectations, CEO manages sales, & is on constant Sabatical for weeks/months, recruiting manager dont last long because account managers run them off and the Account managers take over, recruiters are micro-managed by every direction and often loose all self-esteme no matter how good they are/were. Stale jobs with the same clients open for long periods. Some clients are slow to pay resulting in long waits for Comm checks. The 3.5 employees who have managed to stay there over 2 years run the show and as long as you are on their good side you will be fine, get on the "Crap List" everyone knows about with the owner or Account Managers and your out of there. Happens often.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new management. Because what you have likes to meet about changes but dont really execute. And the owner should make their own decissions and not reply on 1-2 other people to make all the decissions for the company just because the owner is rarely there and would rather be out shopping or taking trips.

Worked for Agile? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Agile reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Agile CEO Tricia Dempsey. All reviews posted anonymously by Agile employees.