Antal International

Antal International CEO Tony Goodwin

Tony Goodwin

Company with learning opportunities

Managing Consultant (Current Employee) Bangalore

ProsOrganization with International footprint ,best in the industry training ,Learning opportunity , Entrepreneurial freedom ,Connect with the senior leadership team of global companies ,Excellent earning potential and recognition

ConsNeeds to be on the edge always ,High pressure Job ,less fun at work ,Not for people who are not driven by numbers or sales

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude more employee engagement initiatives

Consultant-Recruitment

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) Chennūr

ProsYou get to learn the nuances of sales and be an all round recruiter (who could seamlessly manage clients and candidates) in a short period of time
    You get to have a very strong training phase, which strengthens your fundamentals and approach before you get into hiring mode

Consstill in a start up stage !!

Stressful experience where I barely learnt anything

Consultant-Recruitment (Former Employee) Fangshan, Beijing (China)

ProsYou'll be able to manage stressful situation.
    If you are commission oriented, this is the best place for you

ConsIf you need help, don't count on anybody
    You'll feel miserable everyday at work and will always have the feeling to get fired anytime soon
    The commission policy is barely ethical and tricky

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A lot of learning, new information, teamwork

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTeamwork, experienced company with very well thought out procedures, very professional

ConsSometimes too much emphasis on bureaucracy can slow things down, both for employees and clients.

horrible company to work for, just focused on billing with no attention towards quality.

Pros- international environment
    - nice colleagues

Cons- no attention towards quality
    - focus just on cold calling and sending randomly CV's to clients
    - low salaries

it's a place where there is nothing to learn/gain, you just stress yourself out.

Advice to Senior Managementto focus on delivering a good and honest service to the clients and on treating better their employees who are not just robots/slaves who have to remain attached to the phone 8 hours per day. It should a recruitment agency and not a call center.

Great Company

Business Development Manager (Current Employee) Makati City (Philippines)

ProsWorking Hours good and the employees are friendly.

ConsNone to speak of at the moment.

It is really exciting to work in an international company with a very good team!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Sofia (Bulgaria)

ProsDynamic working atmosphere;
    New challenges;
    Contacts with people all around the world.

ConsThis business in Bulgaria is not well developed yet.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open for discussions and advice, that makes a good team.

Worst company to do an internship

Intern (Current Employee) Madrid (Spain)

ProsOnly a good company to do an internship if you already have min. 1 year experience in a HR recruitment consulting company because superiors dont have time or want to show you anything.

ConsCollegues only focused on billing, low ethlical and humane level in the company which goes up to country manager level. Methods of the company are unethical.
    Bosses never have time to train you and expect you to know everything from the begining. If you dont give results from the beginning you risk being psychologically mistreated by management.
    Superiors never give you feedback unless its negative and even that feedback is only given when they fire you.
    Company pride themselves in being honest and straight forward but in this case it translates to grave disrespect towards stakeholders.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont take an intern if you wont have time to train them.

Worked for Antal International? Contribute to the Community!