Apple

3.9 3,521 reviews

Apple CEO Tim Cook

Tim Cook

(1,860 ratings)

Pros
  • Apple retail had great benefits for their employees from perks to policy (in 208 reviews)

• Great staff, excellent work environment nothing beats apple when it comes to computers (in 194 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance and handling any customer issues as well as the long hours (in 194 reviews)

• could be physically tiring due to the long hours of walking and standing on concrete floors (in 133 reviews)

More Highlights
3,521 Employee Reviews

Good benefits, little advancement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosgood benefits, perks, nice cafe

Conslow or little advancement
    no work life balance

Apple has fantastic culture, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.

Apple Expert (Current Employee)

ProsThe people, the benefits, and the knowledge gained.

ConsNo work/ life balance, bad hours, bad customers.

Great.

Expert (Current Employee) Deer Park, IL (US)

ProsIt is a high performance work environment that is consistently challenging and rewarding.

ConsNone that come to mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awesome place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA (US)

ProsSmart people, fun and interesting projects.

ConsToo many hours each work week

Would recommend

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits. Cool coworkers. pay is good for a retail job.

ConsGreat retail job but at the end of the day its still retail. opportunity for growth not great.

Fast paced environment with great coworkers & crappy management - most of the time.

Apple Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) Miami, FL (US)

Pros• Great Benefits
    • Get to work with some of the greatest minds in the industry
    • Work with purpose
    • Unveil new technology and educate customers on how it can improve their lives

Cons• Upper management is close minded
    • Employees are under valued
    • Company is one sided when reporting misconduct from Management (sides with management)
    • Doesn't matter how long you've worked there; everyone's expendable
    • Long hours

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees more and listen to them more. Happy employees = happy customers. And stop hiring the rejects from Gateway, BestBuy & CompUSA; those business' clearly didn't work out for very long. Don't infect yourselves with inferiority.

Part time Specialist

Part Time Specialist (Current Employee) Schaumburg, IL (US)

Prossmart and supportive co workers and management that cares, Great benefits, part time health care, discounts and free soft ware.

ConsHard to move us as part time They over hire too many and then cut hours drastically when slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep showing your employees you care about them as a person and they will continue to work hard more hands on development.

Innovative.

ProsGreat Team. Hourly Wage is pretty good.

ConsManagers would be better if they're homegrown.

Apple = People First.

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsPeople focused, innovative, exciting and cutting edge. Company values and culture are exactly what you would expect from Apple Computer. Great pay and wonderful benefits.

ConsExtremely fast paced, and still retail at the end of the day. You will have goals to meet, most of your day will be spent on your feet, hours can be long and tiring. Shake ups in leadership, more recently, have resulted in a dip in company culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide clearer direction and a more focused outline for employee career pathing and personal growth. Communicate openly.

Awesome job

Applecare At Home Advisor (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

ProsExcellent pay, benefits, discounts and best coworkers ever!! Best company I've ever worked for period.

ConsMore management hired from outside then from within which don't really know the process or products to support there teams

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into growing management from within

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!