Autoliv

Be The First To
Add Photos

Autoliv President, CEO, and Director Jan Carlson

Jan Carlson

Pros
  • nice people, good benefits, and competitive pay(in 3 reviews)

• I liked my team a lot and was given good opportunities to contribute(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management and HR seem to be a little to "equal" oppertunity(in 3 reviews)

• This plant closed in 2009 due to difficult times in automotive due to recession(in 3 reviews)

relaxed job enviorment

Senior Executive Human Resources (Current Employee) Rudrapur

Prosrelaxed work enviorment, enjoy your work, fast promotion

Consmanagement not helpfull you have to watch your own back

Limited experience

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsTransparent technical and business operations
    Excellent Work/Life balance

ConsLimited scope of work or career progression

i was an intern at autoliv

Design Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore

Prosits a product oriented company dealing with ever green automotive safety systems

Consemployees are pressurized to finish the projects.

Advice to Senior Managementevery one shouldn't be expected to do as the top man does

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Autoliv gave me a challenging work environment with plenty of growth opportunities

Deputy Manager (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsThey are very open to implementing changes. The people are motivated to work together as a strong team. Leadership has very strong experience in this field.

ConsSometimes customers can be demanding, and you need to go above and beyond what you would normally do in order to keep them happy.

A place for experienced people only.

Project Engineer (Former Employee) Bangalore

ProsGood opportunities to grow in the organisation.
    Challenging work in product development areas.
    Good Pay package compared to other companies which offer a similar job profile.

ConsWork atmosphere where I worked isn't great at all.
    No professionalism.
    Too much work at times. Almost everyone in the organisation is overloaded.
    No recreational facilities around the place where i worked.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to create a better working environment and co-ordination between different departments. Office is in a very distant location from the city. Need some recreational facilities. Need to add more resource to manage work effectively

Super friendly, pressure free working environment

CAE Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore

Prosoverall an Awesome working atmosphere

ConsNeeds to improve on facilities

Advice to Senior ManagementA slight improvement in infrastructure like a small gym, a small recreation hall or things like that can make a bigger impact on employees satisfaction towards company thereby making it a 100% perfect company in all ways .

Great company to work for!

Engineering Project Team Leader (Current Employee)

ProsGood work life balance, plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement, good training programs. Managers are genuine and looking to promote people within the company. Company culture is very good and very strong.

ConsVery process oriented, too many approvals needed for almost everything. Sometimes it takes a long time to fix something that should be easily fixed.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to grow and develop high potential candidates. The company will need the next round of mid-level managers quickly!

too much politcs

Manager| (Current Employee)

ProsThere is always a problem to solve and work to be done, which makes your days short.
    Worked within engineering, production and maintenance.

ConsUpper management likes politics instead of results, which makes everyone taking care of their own back.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your people.

Overall not a bad place to work

Coordinator (Former Employee) Ogden, UT (US)

ProsBenefits are better then most employers, but a cost a little more every year and now cost above average. Decent wages but top out quickly for workers without some kind of degree. Education assistance is a nice benefit. Good and cheap in house Cafe.

ConsUpper management and HR seem to be a little to "equal" oppertunity. If you can't check off at least one box on the list of possible minorites and /or dicriminated groups ( i.e. race, gender, sexaul orintation), you're not condisered for promotion unless none applied. If they need to trim fat and your boss doesn't care for you he/she will find a reason to fire you instead of doing a RIF and pay seperation benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote the best person for the job regardless if is just another middle age married straight white guy. Don't be affraid to face baseless accusations of discrimination when you pick the best applicant.

Life changing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEveryone is part of saving lives on a daily basis through the engineering and design of safety restraint systems.

ConsOffice culture dictates to follow certain behaviors but management does not fully support the behaviors. Work-life balance is not supported in all departments by all managers.

Worked for Autoliv? Contribute to the Community!