Butler Tech

www.butlertech.org

Butler Tech Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

" A great atmosphere for learning and becoming a police officer."

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe time management, made it easy for you to learn all throughout the day while not getting burnt out.

ConsSome of the topics were not discussed with much detail. Death by powerpoint type of classes.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

great place to work

Teacher (Current Employee) Fairfield, OH (US)

ProsMy supervisors are great as well as my co workers. I would recommend this place to anyone. As long as you focus on doing your own job, everything should ok.

ConsEvery place has things that they would change. If you look hard enough im sure i could fine something but i just worry about doing my own job.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll my supervisors are top notch.

Butler Tech is a fantastic place to grow and advance as an educator.

Teacher (Current Employee) Hamilton, OH (US)

ProsHigh standards of education, good pay, great benefits, strong commitment to professional development

ConsNot as much room for advancement with young administrators in place

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good place to work, great pay.

Support (Current Employee) Hamilton, OH (US)

ProsThey basically never fire people. Family is valued. You will be overpaid if you work here and work is expected to be mediocre at best. It is overall a good place to work with good people. It is like you are working with your family, all of the GOOD and BAD that comes with that.

ConsLeadership is not transparent, you have to know someone to get hired and be favored to be promoted. Don't speak your mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo what you say, say what you do.

Butler Tech provides me with great resources to educate my students and I am proud of my students ' work.

Instructor (Current Employee)

ProsResources
    Professional Equipment
    Excellent Staff
    Great Facility

ConsKeeping up with the ever changing demands of administration and education.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeachers are the key to a great district. All the best equipment and facilities are nothing without a teacher guiding the students towards their goals and dreams.

Worked for Butler Tech? Contribute to the Community!