CVR

CVR President, CEO, and Director Jack Lipinski

Jack Lipinski

Gr8 to work..a lovely and encouraging environment for the true professionals

Special Correspondent (Current Employee) Hyderābād

ProsBcoz...Professionals are honoured here, in true sense

ConsNothing to specify...a healthy environment is here and hence, no need to say something again

Advice to Senior ManagementAlready they are taking care of the professionals

This is a horrible place to work - avoid at all costs!

Anonymous (Former Employee) Sugar Land, TX (US)

ProsNot many pros to working here. The pay is decent if you can stand working all day with inept management in all levels and all departments of the organization. The actual refinery personnel seem competent but higher level personnel in their office locations are truly lacking in professionalism and knowledge.

ConsThe mid and upper management in their Sugar Land office and Kansas City office fight and argue non-stop over work assignments and who will do what. This really affects morale but the management doesn't care. The particular manager I worked for was extremely rude and incompetent with zero business acumen. The HR, Finance and IT departments are all pretty clueless when it comes to operating in an effective and efficient manner. You are expected to work VERY long days with no appreciation whatsoever.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook closely at some of the higher paid office staff and the value that they are actually providing. Deep cuts could be made with minimal impact to operations.

Little use or interest of current project management tools

ProsEmployees at the the refinery facilities are dedicated and friendly.
    Users want and need assistance with process improvements

ConsManagement has little interest in implementing changes identified by business users.
    Management sees the use of lean six sigma or agile or process mapping or any other tool as unneeded and unnecessary.
    Current, state of the art, project management is a week-by-week chart on the white board.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually hire and support project management professionals with knowledgeable management

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

CVR is a growing company.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Sugar Land, TX (US)

ProsCVR has more than one location.

ConsCVR should have more events for their employees.

Do not work here.

ProsHard working front line staff, wonderful clients

ConsUpper management abuses their power, uses clients for their own personal gain, ignores protocols for handling violent and abusive behavior

Advice to Senior ManagementReplace them all.

Relaxed and friendly

IT Intern, Tier II IT Professional (Former Employee) Buena Park, CA (US)

ProsThey do a good job at California. overall friendly staff and you'll click to them . they produce some software that allowed the dealer to interact with DMV and do vehicle-related tasks such as registering a new card, transferring title, etc.

Consthey don't do that well in other states off-shoring some times go beyond non-sense. meetings are rather lengthy for the subject at hand.

Advice to Senior Managementbring in more challenge

Small company with growth oportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Coffeyville, KS (US)

ProsVery welcoming company and has lots of opportunities for young candidates

ConsLocations are remote but for people who like small villages is perfect

Worked for CVR? Contribute to the Community!