Clinical Professionals

www.clinicalprofessionals.co.uk

Clinical Professionals Reviews

Not yet rated.

James Nyssen

Great opportunities for hard workers!

Resourcer (Current Employee) Reading, England (UK)

ProsI have been at clinical professionals for a short time and can already see it has been the best decision I have made so far in my career. Having come from a completely different background, I was uncertain at first if it was going to be the right career move, but can definitely see the opportunities that are available for me here if I put the hard work in, in which I’m going to do! The hours are long but I find the day goes quickly and I am always busy, and we get a good hour for lunch in which I like to go for a walk or lunch with my fellow colleagues which is great. Everyone here has been really friendly and supportive, and the thing I like most is that everybody is pleased and happy when we get a placement, and we even do a mass office Mexican wave which is brilliant as it really gives the consultant a boost in morale that they have done well. I hope to stay here and progress with the company, and of course, do well so I can make the money!!

ConsPossibly starting at 8, but I have got used to that now so isn’t as bad!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going, it's a great company to be part of!

I love my job and my career

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsSince joining CP over a year ago I have never been so happy or fulfilled in the work place. It is a fun, engaging and genuinely exciting place to work. I have all the support and training I could ask for, I am challenged and this work brings its own rewards, both money and recognition in the team. My team are great, supportive and it is a fantastic work environment. If you care about succeeding and put the work in, you will go far. The people who have left early either didn't have the skill or the attitude to last in this business.

ConsLong working hours but by no means terrible for recruitment.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps a little more insight on company workings.

Brill!

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe team; it really is a great environment with so much energy & ambition. We are all focused, & trying to achieve the same things, as a team. The two offices work really well together, & the senior management is knowledgable, supportive & approachable - I can't fault them
    The opportunities; career opportunities here are amazing, if you do well, you will progress. But also, working for Clinical Professionals mean that as you progress, you learn "the best way" to work in recruitment. The quality standards are very high for the 360 recruiter, but also as you work your way up the ladder, leadership skills & management styles are taught to you that are of equally high standards

ConsRecent reviews on glassdoor that are based on untruths & come from disgruntled former employees that are simply "throwing a mood".

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. This business is only going to get better & better, I can see it happening. It's already developed so much since I joined

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not a great company - do not recommend

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) Reading, England (UK)

ProsGood training.
    Good social scene.
    Few good managers.

ConsPoor management structure.
    No real guidance or support.
    Upper management was unprofessional on many levels.
    Poor pay & benefits.
    No progression.
    Management turned a blind eye to unprofessional behaviour in the work-place.
    Poor reputation in the industry.
    Take advantage of young employees/fresh grads.

Advice to Senior ManagementBoth the recruitment and pharmaceutical industries are places where everyone knows everybody - treating your staff with respect usually will help you in the longer term. Unfortunately it might be too late for Clinical Professionals to turn it around with many of their ex-employees now working in-house at the companies who they are trying to get business from.

What a team!

ProsI joined the business last year having interviewed at several other agencies. I chose Clinical Professionals as the development and support program was the best offered in the market and I wanted to join a fast passed growing business. The initial training course which covers Candidate, Client and Job management as well as a comprehensive overview of the Pharma industry was delivered with detail and passion by the management team. I had a logbook which covered off my first few months with the business which enabled me to track my development and progression. The career path is very structured and after my logbook, like all of the recruitment team, I now have quarterly reviews and a PDP which will is tailored to my development and career goals. As the business grows the progression opportunities are endless, which is great for me as I know I want to progress - I'm just not 100% sure into what yet! There is a lot of process within the company with regards to the way we recruit, how we manage candidates, KPIs etc, more than I have been used to - but I can see the processes are there for a reason, as Clinical Professionals operates in such a competitive market, the processes seem to be constantly evolving to ensure we are consistently a cut above our competitors! The process also enables me to earn that well deserved commission!! The social side of the company is amazing, (allowing me to spend the well earned commission!) with a fat cats club for the high achievers every quarter, dinner and drinks!

ConsI have seen a few people leave since I joined, but no-one that was 'top of the board' so to speak. In my experience in recruitment, if people can't hack the pace and they are failing, they move on to what appears to be greener grass! They can watch us grow from the side-lines!!

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the top performers and keep going with the training and development program, its a brilliant culture, full of drive, competative spirit and shared learning. I'm glad to be part of it.

Seem to invest as lot of time in training

ProsGood training and a business that is growing fast

ConsThere can be change, much is also a Pro!

Succession and Success

Manager (Current Employee) Reading, England (UK)

ProsI've been at the company for a number of years and have watched it grow from a small business into a real player in the market with a pan european prescence. When i arrived here I had some sector experience within the Pharma industry but really wanted to become functionally specific and work within one arena to build and develop a network.
    I have received some fantastic training at Clinical Professionals and the great thing is that it is ongoing. I am constantly learning. It is fair to say that I have been a successful biller here but the reason i enjoy my job relates much more to a really great working culture and a real desire to be the best in industry. The company strives to acheive long term relationships with its clients and it has acheived this via successful delivery and by being genuinely consultative to our customer base about specific markets.
    There are a great number of people in this business who have been here for 3 years + who are genuine knowledge leaders in their arena. It is fair to say Clinical Professionals requires and demands that its employees work to the highest standards, work in an ethical way and are able to embrace change, it is a fast growing constantly evolving business.
    Those who are unable to keep pace or are not able to keep up with the demands of the business have struggled and ultimately the unsuccessful ones may jump on a website like this and add negative feedback. The fact remains that this business is in the fast track 50 for a reason, it has quadrupled in size and revenues through a recessionary period for a reason and employees who are successful are still here for a reason. Clinical Professionals attracts the best recruiters in the market, from a graduate to a more senior level, the training is second to none and successful employees are looked after.

ConsThe constant growth means we keep having to get bigger offices!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture here is great, let's not lose that as we grow!

Market leading business with still more potential...

Director (Current Employee)

ProsI've worked in a couple of recruitment companies in my career and it's fair to say some have a very much 'boiler room' approach and didn't put emphasis on quality and long-term relationships with candidates and clients; it was much more a transactional 'here and now' revenue focus. I joined Clinical Professionals for many reasons, I was not actually even looking for a role at the time, but the talented individuals working there were so passionate and the owner of the business had a great vision. Since I joined I've progressed to a senior leadership role and have also worked on a wide range of different projects. No day is the same and it's very challenging but I thrive in this type of environment. I don't notice the longer recruitment hours anymore at CP as the people here are truly great, very talented and fantastic fun! I work for a very passionate and driven leader now who is so supportive and nurturing, giving us constant training and investment so we can continue to develop - I like learning! We also have a talent development team who are dedicated to training and development and genuinely care about ensuring this happens. It's a meritocratic environment - good attitude and hard work are rewarded - many have had fast track promotion because of their results or won quarterly incentive schemes.

ConsReading some of these negative reviews makes me quite sad as I think most of those concerned unfortunately were not successful in their roles, or it wasn't the right environment for them, but there are many long-standing members of staff who have been very successful, and I am glad to say also some newer members of staff who show great potential who I can't wait to see progress.... Yes recruitment is long hours and demanding, but you can't have a better chance than in our niche sector with the leading independent business that invests heavily in marketing, advertising, etc., and with a great career path and support/development structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay focussed on the positive changes you are implementing as the benefits are already showing, then expand further! Keep listening to staff via the Consultants forum and open door policy.

I love my job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsSince starting at Clinical Professionals it was quickly established this was a company I knew I wanted to stay. The support you receive from your managers, MDs and peers is second to none and there's no problem they're not happy to help you with. I enjoy coming in to work and leave feeling like I have achieved something great every day looking forward to the next. No achievement (little or large) goes un noticed and there's always encouragement and acknowledgement from my manager :-) the commission structure is great and I like working for a recruiter where the candidate is valued just as much (if not more) as the client.

ConsI have none, I love my work, the people I work with and the fact that everyday no matter what problems may occur I leave feeling like I am fulfilling my potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work :-)

Fulfilling work environment, inspiring and supportive management, fun and rewarding incentives.

Consultant (Current Employee) Reading, England (UK)

ProsHaving come from a recruitment background where I knwo waht it is to be under real scrutiny for not making 50 BD calls a week minimum and being threatened with unrealistic targets where you fear for your job unless you are seen to stay in the office until midnight, joining Clinical Professionals has been a refreshing career change for me personally. I have nothing but praise to give the management, who most of are organically grown, it is so important to have a mixture of consultants with varied recruitment backgrounds so that different methods of recruitment can be applied and therefore a more fruitful team effort can be the resulting output. We are given great incentives not inly financially through the great and realistic commission scheme, but via days out in top london restaurants whereby the top performing consultants are treated to a meal and night out at the best bars in London and made to feel brilliant. The management and support you are given is nothing less than excellent and advice and help is always made available. You are constantly given positive energy around you maenaing you not only want to work hard for your bonuses but for your team. This is a great place to work to build a long, happy and successful recruitment career. I highly recommend this growing and dyamic organisation if you want to be part of a fantastic team of people who are expert in their field.

ConsAbsoluetely none. I am thoroughly enjoying my career here.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the supportine positive energy and let's grow this excellent highly successful business!

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!