Del Monaco Foods

Del Monaco Foods Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Vic Del Monaco

Great Company, Strong Values

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Morgan Hill, CA (US)

ProsI have only worked here for two months but I felt right at home from the beginning. The owners and executive team are extremely invested in the people that work with them and are focused on creating an awesome company culture. Training consists of complete immersion into the operations of the business, so I had the privilege of working side by side with each employee during this time. Despite being busy, each person took the time to welcome me to the company and make sure I understood the role that they were performing. The company is small enough that you know everyone's name but run in a very professional way.

ConsSo far, no cons to speak of. Turnover is lower than I have seen at previous companies that I have worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to value employees as highly as you do!

No value towards employees

Human Resources Administration (Former Employee) Morgan Hill, CA (US)

Prosif there were a pro that would be at least one positive, but there aren't

Consthe whole business, they think cause they pay more they can treat employees bad

Worked for Del Monaco Foods? Contribute to the Community!