ENGlobal

www.englobal.com

ENGlobal Reviews

Updated Jun 27, 2014
ENGlobal – US – “Meeting Room”

ENGlobal – US – “Meeting Room”

ENGlobal President & CEO William A. Coskey, P.E.

William A. Coskey, P.E.

Loyal to producing employees

Project Manager I (Current Employee)

ProsIf you do good work, you get freedom to do your work the way you want, within customer's scope of course.

ConsThere has been a history of bad management, but that seems to be improving.

Advice to Senior ManagementPLEASE communicate more with the employees - not just generic newsletters, but status of projects, etc. And once firmly back on our feet, please bring back the signs that you appreciate the employees.

Challenging Times

Senior Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsPTO
    Safety oriented
    Some very good and dedicated employees

Conslack of well performing project organization
    poor reputation in industry
    Management

ENGlobal US, Inc

Civil Structural Department Head (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK (US)

ProsENGlobal is going thru up and downs adjusting to the market place, they provide support and space for employees to adjust and work hard with management to remain competitive and looking for ways to become more competitive and provide more value to our clients

ConsFor a while to much upper management related to size and type of projects in hand, modifications were taken and ratio is much better know.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue improvement, adjusting making ENGlobal a dynamic firm that can fit in today's ever changing environment.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's a good place to work, needs a few changes

In-Plant Personnel (Current Employee)

ProsSafety is held in high regards. Recognize safety with safety rewards and celebrations.

ConsThere is no recognition for hard work or a good job done. Especially for in-plant personnel. The quality of work from the engineering office is lacking. There's no opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management does not value the opinions of the people doing the work on a daily basis.

Letting pipefitters run company - no associate review process in place. Over 15 years seen company go downhill.

Piping Designer I (Current Employee) Beaumont, TX (US)

ProsLong-term employment. Good pay and work life balance

ConsBenefits continue to decline. Middle management not experienced and seem to promote through the buddy system instead of merit. No HR system in place to review associate work so no recoginition program in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more involved in what is going on in your Beaumont office. Be more forward thinking in offering associates reviews and bonuses.

Not keeping up with the rest of the industry

Project Manager I (Current Employee)

ProsSmall company atmosphere
    Friendly people by and large
    Large volume of work at times
    Reasonably flexible schedule depending on manager
    Finally beginning to take safety seriously. In the past it has been lax at best.

ConsNo longer a respected company in the industry
    Poor pay and benefits compared to competitors
    Several years of losses every quarter has hurt a lot of peoples faith in upper management, especially since no changes have been made nor has a plan to revive the business been discussed/rolled out

Advice to Senior ManagementIts time to focus on your employees instead pushing to expand beyond financial and workforce means. You can't fulfill contacts without people.

At times interesting and challenging environment.

Business Segment Controller (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsThe opportunity to meet and learn from a great deal of experienced people.

ConsLimited avenues for personal employee career growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important to provide your employees with exciting career opportunities and this will go a long way to ensuring their active and continued participation.

Steady work, slow growth

Civil/Structural Designer II (Current Employee)

ProsProvides a variety of experience to develop skills related to your field of work. Very safety oriented and promotes not only the safety practices at work and in the field, but also at home.

ConsSlow career growth. No recognition for job performance. Lack of communication from home office to field personnel. Average to below average benefits.

Good place to work overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsGood place to work overall

ConsConsulting firms are pretty flaky

Advice to Senior Managementa

Good work/life balance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsPay is good, they do not put too much pressure. Managers and colleagues are helpful.

ConsSales and marketing seems weak.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need more focus on sales and marketing. They need to inform employees about company situation.

Worked for ENGlobal? Contribute to the Community!