Echo Global Logistics

Echo Global Logistics Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Echo Global Logistics CEO and Director Doug Waggoner

Doug Waggoner

Pros
  • Echo Dallas has a great work environment for someone who wants to work hard and play hard(in 18 reviews)

• kickball team on thursdays, softball team on tuesdays, beer fridays and happy hours regularly(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Also, the commission structure is nearly impossible to get to in the first year-don't believe what they tell you(in 11 reviews)

• Base Salary sucks and it takes a while to build business(in 5 reviews)

Echo Dallas - A Young Thrilling&Exhausting Atmosphere

Client Sales Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsIf you are missing college/high school, then Echo is the place for you!!!!!!!
    Work hard, play hard is Echo's Motto.
    When you exceed Echo's expectations your efforts will be praised tremendously!!
    If you ask for help at Echo, you will have numerous people willing and able to assist you!

ConsAngry customers, high school drama, some coworkers/customers sound like doochebagz on the phone, I am getting fat sitting at my desk all day, our manager feeds us too much, predator pray environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit feeding me...just kidding. I LOVE FOOD & MY MANAGER!!!!!! <3

My experience at Echo has been wonderful!

Client Sales Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsThe work atmosphere at Echo Dallas is awesome. This is a young energetic company to work for - the supervisors as well as Branch Manager at Dallas continues to give you the resources you need to succeed as well as encourages you and makes sure you're recognized when you’re hard work is noticed.

ConsIn any job - finding your way in a company is challenging at first. Echo has made this transition easy!

Great place to learn a lot about managing your day.

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsOpportunity to increase your pay with hard work.

ConsBranch atmosphere can be a little hectic at times

Advice to Senior ManagementShare updates more quickly, teach more about our enterprise capabilities.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun fast pace

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsLots of room for growth

ConsImmature co workers more interested in social aspects of job

Advice to Senior ManagementMore mature employee hires

Growing and Grew out

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNon Public Company - and was fun place to work. Company used to provide small bonus. It used to be a really good environment.

ConsWent Public. No longer a good balance. No good work life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue peopls

I learned what I didn't want to do with my life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsThe best reason to work here is you are able to quickly bond with co-workers over how miserable you both are.
    Great for learning the art of the cold call

Consbesides the general lack of care they seem to have for their employees, it was just a depressing place to work

Great to start out in sales, but the company is constantly looking for ways to pay you less.

Client Sales Representative (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

Prosgreat training program
    great people
    young start up feel

Consconstantly cutting comissions down
    base or comission, not both

Young corporate culture

Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsSuper fun first job out of school

ConsLittle upward mobility and pay increase

Get what you put in.

Client Sales Representative (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

Prosif you work hard and stick with it, good things will come. great people. great atmosphere. days fly by. it will teach you tons of skills. work with people in various industries large and small which will help for future interviews anywhere.

Constakes a while and hard work to get to commission. holidays and taking days off is kind of hard because everyone has own book.

Advice to Senior Managementlarger base, or more perks for when you are starting

Fun and energetic young company.

Client Sales Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Prosyoung workforce with similar interests. kickball team on thursdays, softball team on tuesdays, beer fridays and happy hours regularly. management has expectations and stands by them but let's you handle your business how you choose. i have been here 10 months and am going to hit commission this month

Consit's a sales job where you have to work hard and mostly find your own leads. first six months is heavy cold calling but now i am doing mainly customer management with less calls. putting in more than 40 hours is necessary to getting ahead.

Advice to Senior Managementsome more advanced training would be helpful but other than that, job has been what i expected and overall good.

Worked for Echo Global Logistics? Contribute to the Community!