There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1

A growing, Knowledge, Expanding and life Changing for what we do everyday !

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA (US)
Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA (US)

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Great leadership, Inspiration daily, never ending opportunity, Career Growth abounding! Constantly in a positive work environment that in infectious to all around there ! Cant say enough of how much I truly am privileged to work there everyday !!! Where else can you work that you can help individuals dreams come true one at a time !! Anyone that has an oppurtunity will leave blessed if you ever leave at all !!!

Cons

Hard work...so come ready !!!!

12 Other Employee Reviews for ACT-1 (View Most Recent)

Incompetent recruiters and managers

Current Employee - Coordinator for A Different Company, Contracting Through Act-1 in Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Good to work with them if you're looking to contract for MS. They can find a- positions if you're interested in that.

Cons

I contracted through Act-1 and the people responsible for my account were not helpful at all. They were fine with getting me signed with MS, but were useless as soon as I signed my contract. The staff there are lazy and not smart. They are not proactive. They don't care about your success beyond signing you with the company. And most importantly - they do not know how to work with senior management. I was embarassed to have them harass my managers in a poor way. I regreted having Act-1 represent me.

Please, teach your recruiters and account managers to work more professionally with the people they represent and senior management outside of Act-1. Teach them to be proactive, speak with professionalism, and only send their employees relevant emails.

Unrealistic or What

Current Employee - Staffing Specialist
    Current Employee - Staffing Specialist

I have been working at ACT-1

Pros

Good tracking software for candidtae and client management.

Cons

Numbers driven instead of quality driven.

I think there should be more time spent on developing relationships with clients and candidates than making unrealistic phone goals.

There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1