ADP
3.4 of 5 1,490 reviews
www.adp.com Roseland, NJ 5000+ Employees

Very Satisfied

Human Capital Consultant (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat management support - flexibility - great benefits - stable company - lots of room for advancement - innovative company - market leader

ConsBeing in outside sales requires a lot of time and focus. Therefore, we don't work 8-5pm, Mon - Fri. We are always available, morning/noon/night/weekends. Demanding job.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue supporting your sales team, being proactive and guiding employees through their career paths. I have a great management team. I can't say enough good things about them. One of the main reasons I like working for ADP.

District Manager - Major Account Services

District Manager (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at ADP full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Talent Development, Career Pathing, Stock Options/Purchase Plans, Car Allowance, 401K,… Cons: No Company Cars provided, unless you have already been in… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the benefits coming and you are stuck with me… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best workplace!

I have been working at ADP

Pros: Friendly, easy going, a company you would want to work… Cons: Long commute is my only con. More

There are newer reviews on ADP.

Worked for ADP? Contribute to the Community!

ADP – Why Work for Us?

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $11 billion in revenues and about 620,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADP CEO Carlos A. Rodriguez . All reviews posted anonymously by ADP employees.