ADT
www.adt.com Boca Raton, FL 5000+ Employees

Great First Job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I worked at ADT full-time

ProsADT was a great first job for me. I started when I was 20 and was there for about 4 years. ADT had great benefits, was flexible with my pregnancy, and had reasonable pay.

ConsIt is extremely difficult to change your set schedule once you are put onto it. It can take years to get a decent schedule. I also had issues with unfairness regarding company policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more flexible and make sure that you treat all of your employees equally, not just those that you like.

High-School-like Work environment

SPII Technician (Former Employee)
Aurora, CO (US)

I worked at ADT full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pays relatively well for an entry level job. Cons: You are constantly harassed to do your job even when you are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Don't Do It, reconsider before going with this company

Small Business Resale Representative (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at ADT full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cell phone bill reimbursement, training wage for the first month,… Cons: Commission only, always red tape, poor business structure, require you to collect past due balance without giving you… More

There are newer reviews on ADT.

Worked for ADT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADT CEO Naren Gursahaney. All reviews posted anonymously by ADT employees.