There are newer employer reviews for ADT Security Services

Great First Job

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO (US)

I worked at ADT Security Services full-time

Pros

ADT was a great first job for me. I started when I was 20 and was there for about 4 years. ADT had great benefits, was flexible with my pregnancy, and had reasonable pay.

Cons

It is extremely difficult to change your set schedule once you are put onto it. It can take years to get a decent schedule. I also had issues with unfairness regarding company policy.

Be more flexible and make sure that you treat all of your employees equally, not just those that you like.

655 Other Employee Reviews for ADT Security Services (View Most Recent)

Trying to make a living

I have been working at ADT Security Services

Pros

Good hardworking mates
    Good technical training
    Goos sales instruction

Cons

100% commission
    Once trained, your left on your own with little in-house support

Not at this time

They have great products, on the leading edge of technology in the industry. Well known, highly recognizable brand name

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sacramento, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Sacramento, CA (US)

I have been working at ADT Security Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits for employees. Plenty of learning and growth opportunities. Branding of company name is solid and marketing efforts are good with plenty of media advertising. If you are ambitious and willing to work hard, you can be a success.

Cons

A manager, "your" manager can make the big difference in your ability to succeed. Perhaps too much difference! Control over your income potential is in the manager's hands, and that can be a problem. You fill in the blanks...

Not every manager is looking out for the best interest of the "team" i.e. the success of the sales reps. Some manager's seem to forget that without the sales reps, the manager does not succeed. It's not all about "them". We're all in this together, with families to support and lifestyles to support and maintain. Paving the way smoother for one or two reps, while limiting the others does nothing to encourage or support motivation and/or morale. There are managers who get this and managers who don't, and the ones who do get it are much, much better to be around, and work with by far!

There are newer employer reviews for ADT Security Services