ADTRAN
www.adtran.com Huntsville, AL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not the company it used to be

Channel Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at ADTRAN full-time for more than 10 years

ProsNice facilities, some good perks if you are in the Huntsville office (on-site gym and nurse). Traditionally, they were a stable place and rather laid back.

ConsThere is no clear direction coming from management and the only thing that seems to matter is the Wall St bottom line. Everyone is overworked and being tasked to do more with less. Morale is pretty shot.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with a clear vision to take the company forward. Invest in your people, new technology, new ideas to turn the company around.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Inconsistant Management Team

Production Operator (Former Employee)

I worked at ADTRAN full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Clean buildings and very laid back company. Cons: Management and HR are inconsistant with the company policy. The policy is what ever they want it to be at any given time and… Advice to Senior Management: All managers should have the same policy. You work for the same company. Stop hideing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

a small company with a rural mentality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ADTRAN

Pros: Large offices. Cafeteria is decent. Cons: The company although being in technology and a high growth sector is very conservative in terms of its investment policy. Projects are undertaken and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ADTRAN.

Worked for ADTRAN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADTRAN reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ADTRAN CEO Thomas R. Stanton. All reviews posted anonymously by ADTRAN employees.