AIG
www.aig.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Audit Manager

Auditing Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at AIG full-time for more than a year

Prosthe company is recovring now. All AIG building locate in downtwon New York, a brock to Wall Street. Coworker are friendly and the working comminity is great. the company provide great benefit package, even to the fresh graduates and the new hirers.

ConsThe cube layout is not good enough. Managers and Senior Managers have the same cube with staff and senior associates. If you have many years experirence but not the top executive, you vacation days is the same as the first year graduates, In addtion, the base salary increase too slow.

Advice to Senior Managementsee the cons.

reward is base on your performance; i found it fair

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at AIG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: the training material can put you into very nice edge… Cons: too many different subsidiaries that make you confused More

Good company with excellent benefits.

I have been working at AIG full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very talented people with a lot on the ball. Cons: September 15, 2008 market crash and subsequent fallout. Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on AIG.

Worked for AIG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AIG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AIG CEO Robert Benmosche. All reviews posted anonymously by AIG employees.