ARAMARK

www.aramark.com

ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE

Route Delivery Driver (Former Employee) Brentwood, NY (US)

ProsJOB is ok when you are paid hourly, once you go over 40 hrs a week, you get time and a half, which is LAW of course. You can work 70 to 80 hour work weeks.

ConsOnce they put you on a route, it could be a $800 route tops. No more overtime, and let me tell you. You barely if not making any commission on these routes. You barely have time to run in and get everything, and to hear customers constantly complain they are not paying their bills, how are you supposed to sell? its not a sales job, but a dirty service job, period. and guess what, you are still working 70 to 80 hour weeks, but getting paid for 40, and making minimal to nothing on any sort of bonuse or commission....I am glad I took a desk job, and got out of Aramark....i make the same in 40 hours in one spot instead of traveling all over, fighting traffic, and working 70+ hours a week for nothing!!! Dont work here doing Route Deliveries, its a slave job, I am glad I got out!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementPay time and a half, like you should by law--working guys to the bone, near death, 70 to 80 hours a week, you think thats legal? Its not a sales job where you could make an extra $2000 a month, wake up ! Poorest management on the planet.....

Decent company, nothing great, nothing awful

Route Driver (Substitute) (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

I worked at ARAMARK full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent wages, pretty helpful co-workers, decent benefits Cons: Hours very unpredictable, high pressure to complete route (I was substitute driver), management did not seem to be open… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to suggestions from employees, allow talented employees opportunities to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

To structured with no room for creativity but unstructured with hiring

Food and Beverage Intern (Former Employee) Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at ARAMARK as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good people to work with at the base level. Very… Cons: To many hoops to jump through to do anything. Higher up managers who visited the property seemed uninterested in meeting anyone and were… Advice to Senior Management: Have a better intern program where all the interns feel like they have a good experience. Listen to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARAMARK.

Worked for ARAMARK? Contribute to the Community!