AT&T

www.att.com

the money and benefits were very good; the experience... not so much

Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Youngstown, OH (US)

Prosthe benefits are outstanding; vacations and PTO were some of the best I have encountered. hourly rate was very much above average. very accommodating to personal/ family needs.

Consvery stressful; always constant pressure. employees were often pitted against each other in the name of sales. promotions were based on personal relationships, and not on merit. commission structure constantly changing, and becoming increasingly difficult.

Advice to Senior Managementstop overseas customer service. The biggest complaint from customers has nothing to do with service issues, dropped calls, etc.. it is a constant "I can't get someone who speaks English."

a job that I had to do

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: income to support family and nothing more Cons: No real future there unless you know someone Advice to Senior Management: All you folks who've been there 25 plus years, please… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disorganized Strategy and/or Vision

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at AT&T

Pros: Plenty of cool things to work on thru the year depending on where you are working,… Cons: Depending on your job and location you can be subject to unrealistic timeframes for work that pushes most employees to a very lopsided work/life balance,… Advice to Senior Management: Look hard at the details behind your employee churn and… More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!