AXA Financial

Time in is money out.

Assistant (Current Employee)
North Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at AXA Financial

ProsMake your own hours, the amount of time you put in is basically the amount of salary your get out. Friendly work environment, people in the office will go out of there way to help you. Most of the time you are on the phone dealing with clients. Office space is nice and easy to get to, with very little congestion near the office building. Near major highways and the supplies in the office are plentiful.

ConsHard work, very little compensation in the begining of the career. A lot of downtime when things are slow. A lot of regulation in the industry. That is the same for whatever finacial corp. that you work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think there should be a training implementation system put into play so that new arrivals can eaisly adapt to the way things are run in the office.

Insurance

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)
In (Indonesia)

I have been working at AXA Financial part-time for more than 10 years

Pros: AXA is the biggest Company in the World, AXA gives best support system that you never been found… Cons: for now I don't find it. Advice to Senior Management: Do more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

all about the money

Assistant Vice Presidenti (Current Employee)
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at AXA Financial as an intern for more than 3 years

Pros: as compared to other financial AXA greatest Cons: I can not say much if given this question Advice to Senior Management: more power, stamina and coperative Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AXA Financial.

Worked for AXA Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AXA Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AXA Financial CEO Mark Pearson. All reviews posted anonymously by AXA Financial employees.