Abercrombie & Fitch

www.abercrombie.com

2093 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

mediocre

Current Employee - Sales Associate (Model)  in  Wayne, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Sales Associate (Model) in Wayne, NJ (US)

Pros

I only really liked my co workers.

Cons

They do NOT train their employees. It was my first job and they kinda just put me in the store and learn along the way. They would ask if they could put me in register and just because I said I never was on register before they looked for someone else. I mean really, if an employee doesn't know how to do something then teach him/her. I only had one manager I didn't like very much because she always gave me an attitude for no reason. It was minimum wage.

Train your employees better. Let the managers do manager tasks.

Other reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch

Abercrombie & Fitch is a fun place to work if you like who you're working with.

Former Employee - Model  in  Langhorne, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Model in Langhorne, PA (US)

Pros

Employee interaction, customer interaction, friendly & fun environment to work in. The culture is very young and you'll be working with people your age.

Cons

You are required to buy "50s" which are new clothing releases that the store is trying to push to customers. These end up taking quite a chunk out of your paycheck. There can be limited hours available, as they like to hire many people. There are seriously STRICT rules you must abide by to be a "model," including limited makeup, limited color nail polish, etc. regarding your appearance.

It was great for socializing, Not for an actual job.

Former Employee - Impact Team Member
    Former Employee - Impact Team Member

Pros

Great to meet people that are in the area if youre new to town or just wanna make more friends.

Cons

You really have to work your ass off to get hours was the biggest one. After working there for 6 months i finally started getting more then 15hrs a week.

Should open up full time positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Abercrombie & Fitch.

Worked for Abercrombie & Fitch? Contribute to the Community!