Accelrys
www.accelrys.com San Diego, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Not A Stable Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Accelrys

ProsThe benefits are good and the employees are nice to work with. Casual dress; Flexibility for personal time off. time

ConsCompany keeps changing direction and high turnover of Management. Management does not have enough support staff to effectively do their job. High stress level.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind your strategic goal and stick to it instead of changing it every two years. Hire competent CEO who can competently lead company.

Priorities

San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Accelrys

Pros: Like the people, the location, the benefits and the enviroment. Cons: Management is more concerned with an outside employee survey being completed… Advice to Senior Management: Timing is everything. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Shown direction for the future

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Accelrys

Pros: Challenging problems that invigorate the worker, Flexible work hours, understanding… Cons: lean and mean sometimes means little respect to value added… Advice to Senior Management: understand the needs of your customer base and they will… More

There are newer reviews on Accelrys.

Worked for Accelrys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accelrys reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Accelrys CEO Scipio M. (Max) Carnecchia. All reviews posted anonymously by Accelrys employees.