Accelrys

www.accelrys.com

Stress and ever-changing direction by management-not a good place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsCompany has great product and will be a leader in its industry soon. Employees are team-spirited and fun to work with. Management was flexible if employees needed personal time off. HR provided good moral events.

ConsHigh turnover, especially in management. Company keeps changing its direction which makes it difficult for employees to adjust to all the changes and diffficult for new officers to transition into the company's culture and objectives.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more open with employees. Don't just pitch how well the company is doing on the financial side and then layoff employees.

Not A Stable Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Accelrys

Pros: The benefits are good and the employees are nice to… Cons: Company keeps changing direction and high turnover of Management. Management does not… Advice to Senior Management: Find your strategic goal and stick to it instead of changing it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Accelerys Sales

Sales (Current Employee) Parsippany, NJ (US)

I have been working at Accelrys

Pros: Install Base is very strong Cons: Saturated Market, no Industry knowledge in upper sales mgmt Advice to Senior Management: Industry expertise is critical Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Accelrys.

Worked for Accelrys? Contribute to the Community!