Accenture

www.accenture.com
  www.accenture.com
There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Great place to earn your professional stripes.

Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)
Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Standard mega consulting and outsourcing pros:
- exposure to many environments, challenges and the global work place
- accelerated learning and progression (for high performers)
- travel which is fun when you're young
- stability because these companies are so highly diversified

Cons

Standard mega consulting and outsourcing cons:
- travel gets old as other priorities become important in your life
- culture is not quite as fun as it used to be
- quality of counterparts has been impacted due to diversification of workforce (namely outsourcing and experienced hires that don't fit in)
- you don't "live with the decisions you make" and the changes you implement

None. Keep up the amazing work!

9405 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Great please to launch a career, gaining skills, gaining knowledge and build your network

Current Employee - Systems Integration Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Current Employee - Systems Integration Consultant in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Gain access to Accenture's experience and knowledge, Drive your own career to get and learn what you want, Working with great people in great environment, Do something that really valuable with value delivery driven mindset and passion to the client.

Cons

Work life balance (sometimes) must be sacrificed, depends on the situation and how you managed it. As long as you have passion on what you are doing and things that you have being interested, this may not even bothering you.

Compensation and benefits is relatively competitive and but still for some people they expect to gain more and more, referring on how much values that they already deliver, hardwork and time that they already sacrificed for working.

Recognition might be an issue since there are a lot of great people in Accenture, you may work hard already but many other people work harder and better.

No Nonsense Client-Value Creation

Current Employee - Business Process Specialist (Developer) in Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent training, support, peer networks. Unlimited opportunity, good work life balance (for me, anyway), remote-worker friendly, excellent benefits, competitive salary. Results oriented, minimal politics.

Cons

Can feel a little left to your own devices sometimes (I've never met my boss after 6 months working for him). Was expecting a little more than "meets expectations" on review but considering I didn't really contribute anything to it, I have only myself to blame. Don't let that happen to you.

Do a better job emailing your direct subordinates with clear SMART goals that they can build upon.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture