There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Has been a good one year

Current Employee - Consulting Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ (US)
Current Employee - Consulting Manager in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good people to work with.
Managed to get a project with a lot of work-from-home flexibility.
Good training.

Cons

Poor guidance during the initial period when I was looking for my initial project. I received very little input/help from my group's management on identifying my first project.

8510 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

High but Fair Expectations

Former Employee - Reporinting Analyst  in  El Segundo, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Reporinting Analyst in El Segundo, CA (US)

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Didn't have to travel with this job, but there was a LOT of work to do in a 40 hour work week. Very, very high expectations, but they were fair and I had directly input into setting those expectations.

Management is supportive but can be difficult to navigate sometimes, but with strong ideas and supporting data, they will listen to what you have to say.

Cons

Worked more than 40 hours a week regularly in an exempt position.

Keep on the great work!

Accenture Company Review

Current Employee - Analyst  in  Brisbane (Australia)
    Current Employee - Analyst in Brisbane (Australia)

I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than a year

Pros

At Accenture you can have opportunities to learn while working on projects. People are good and competent. They help you if required. Also there are lot of online resources build for Accenture employess to get help on project works and online communities of interest as well, where you can ask specific questions and if someone has worked on a similar project before they can guide you and share their experience with you. The workforces like Consulting and Solutions and may be Enterprise is better in terms of career growth and opportunities, so are better for a career at Accenture.

Cons

I work for Services Workforce and have found that there is no formal career growth process for Services workforce in improving their level in the heirarchy. The only possibility for Services people is to find new positions in the same workforce at a higher level and go through an interview process and approvals to move to a next level.

Take care of the career growth of Services workforce and facilitate Service people to move to next levels.

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Worked for Accenture? Contribute to the Community!