There are newer employer reviews for Accenture

Client Financial Management Analyst

Current Employee - CFM Analyst in Rosslyn, VA (US)
Current Employee - CFM Analyst in Rosslyn, VA (US)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Competitive compensation, 2 Work from Home days per week!

Cons

Non-competitive bonus/raise structure/ Stagnant expansion resulting in over saturation of Analyst level workforce, resulting in low possibilities to advance due to work ethic (More related to turnover)

Align raises to company's economic growth, at least to cover economic inflation

8895 Other Employee Reviews for Accenture (View Most Recent)

Good place to learn

Current Employee - Analyst in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Analyst in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Accenture full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good place to learn, support available, great attitude from co-workers, ability to contribute from early on if you earn it. Lots of perks such as team meals, phone bills etc.

Cons

Will be expected to work late/ weekends if client needs it, big focus on promotion/ laddering detracts from collegiate atmosphere by placing peers in competition with one and other

Management can seem quite distant when working from a client site, especially those in the upper echelons

Rapid growth opportunities ... provided you put in the hard work!

Former Employee - Manager in Washington, DC (US)
    Former Employee - Manager in Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Accenture full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I worked for Accenture for five and a half years in the Federal Services group. Many people will tell you that consulting in the Public Service sector gives you a better work/life balance than in the Commercial sector, and I found that to be true. My hours were typically limited to the weekdays (I can maybe recount one time I actually came into work on a weekend), but towards the end of my career, I was working 12-14 hour days.

Accenture is a great place "to launch a career". I found that when I produced quality work, my supervisors found ways to make my career grow. Going from Analyst to Manager in five and a half years is pretty good, by any consulting standard.

Cons

As you are rated against your peers, it can get very competitive, especially as you move up the company. Another issue I had was that I didn't like that I was often limited to working on the "big client accounts", and it was hard to find projects in spaces that I was really interested in (e.g. mobile).

There are newer employer reviews for Accenture