There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Many Ups and Downs

Current Employee - Software Tester  in  Conway, AR (US)
Current Employee - Software Tester in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company-wide: Lots of flexibility, much room for growth

Cons

Many promoted into leadership before ready consequently there is too much friendship-based decisions.

Give merit-based raises to everyone who deserves them - not just your friends.

318 Other Employee Reviews for Acxiom (View Most Recent)

Ever wonder what it is like to work with the most amazing people in the industry? I don't have to wonder anymore.

Current Employee - Help Desk  in  Conway, AR (US)
    Current Employee - Help Desk in Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Acxiom full-time for more than a year

Pros

The strongest Pro for me has been the familial atmosphere. As a fresh college graduate, I was apprehensive about working for such a large company. The team made me feel from day one as if I belonged there.
    I work with talented individuals who are strongly committed to our core values. I consider myself lucky to belong to this company, and to this team.
    I have yet to work with someone who was not as committed to getting a satisfactory resolution to any situation we face.

Cons

I would like to see our Team Leaders receive more recognition for all of their efforts. They not only motivate us to do our best on a daily basis, but also deal with the myriad of pressures presented to them in a graceful way.

I am very excited to see where the future takes us! We have a strong leadership team in place, and the lines of communication from the top are wide open and humming.

Excellent company to work for.

Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist  in  Conway, AR (US)
    Former Employee - Service Desk Specialist in Conway, AR (US)

I worked at Acxiom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are very friendly and easy to work with. They also give access to free education. Lots of jobs are always available for advancement.

Cons

Many people have worked there for years without an increase in salary. They need better communication between teams.

Pay attention to the service desk - this is the backbone of the company, and they need pay raises too!

There are newer employer reviews for Acxiom

Worked for Acxiom? Contribute to the Community!