Aetna

www.aetna.com

Awesome Employer

Quality Management (Current Employee)

ProsGreat pay, great benefits, management that is focused on productivity, collaboration and being supportive of each other. Interdepartmental collaboration is a constant focus and we are always improving on what is already a fantastic service delivery system!

ConsVery little negative to say. They are not doing anything the rest of corporate america isn't already doing right now in a tough economy. Our benefits are not as robust as they were 10 years ago, our pensions have been frozen, benefits reduced, etc. But, again, I have to emphasize that every other large company is doing that and much more right now so, relatively speaking aetna is doing a great job keeping up as best they can.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep going the direction you are going! Mark Bertolini is someone this company has needed for many, many years. He knows the direction we need to go and is taking us there now so I have complete faith in management.

Great Place to work for.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aetna full-time for more than a year

Pros: Teleworking Option is a great resource. It saves in travel time and great for ones that live in areas that there aren't many big companies.… Cons: Wish there were more opportunities to move around but keep the Telework option and sometimes it seems that the job postings are for certain people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horribly Micro-Managed

Care Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Aetna full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay was good. Commute not bad. Enjoyed helping the clients which is… Cons: Very cliqueish & if they don't like you they will gang-up on you or set… Advice to Senior Management: Grow some balls. – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aetna.

Worked for Aetna? Contribute to the Community!