There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Its a good company, but no space to grow and salaries have been frozen for over 4 years

Current Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)
Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I have been working at Affiliated Computer Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

a very challenging environment, very specific to your area of knoledge, the paycheck if always there, and the perks are good, with seniority the perks get better

Cons

very few training, no real raise in over 4 years, the adquisition from Xerox make a lot of processes more bureacratique

If you dont start raising salaries, all the valuable and more experienced engineers will go, the training must be more frequent, let the engineers solve problems, and not be involved in bureacrating problems.

948 Other Employee Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services (View Most Recent)

Mail Room Associate

Former Employee - Mail Room Associate  in  Thousand Oaks, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Mail Room Associate in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Over minimum wage page, full benefits

Cons

Awful communication between managers/execs/associates, lack of pay raise over 2 year span, near impossible chance for advancement, shows no care for concerns of employees.

Be open and honest about company direction and concerns of their employees.

My experience at ACS was very different in terms of their managment style. They need to be more organized

Former Employee - Benefits Analyst  in  Cherry Hill, NJ (US)
    Former Employee - Benefits Analyst in Cherry Hill, NJ (US)

I worked at Affiliated Computer Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I like the continous training and the location of Cherry Hill NJ.

Cons

Too much turn over at the company and they use temporary employees to do the job. I would never go back there again. They will harass you if they need to get rid of you and without notice.

If everyone would communicate the plans even a few days before. I would also recommend management to be more professional in terms of dealing with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Worked for Affiliated Computer Services? Contribute to the Community!