There are newer employer reviews for Aggreko

Powerful and aggressive working environmeny

Current Employee - Sales  in  Gurgaon, Haryana
Current Employee - Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Aggreko full-time for less than a year

Pros

Full freedom and help to try out new things and helps you in succeeding in them.

Cons

Rigid schedule and unnecessary wastage of money on unplanned travel and hotel booking.

Give us a bit more dynamic management that can see through problems and implement solutions and not so much undue stress on getting the numbers.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Aggreko (View Most Recent)

Well set-up and innovative BI system

Former Employee - BI Developer  in  Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - BI Developer in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Aggreko as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I worked briefly on projects within the Business Intelligence system. The system is well set up, with a lot of attention paid to technical coherence and system stability. It's very clear what the constraints are within which development takes place in this system. I was a contractor, but some permanent colleagues were working on innovative projects including integrating of map data.

Cons

The flipside of the level of attention paid to system stability and release process is invevitably that the processes could sometimes feel a bit burdensome. This is still preferable to an uncontrolled environment with constant firefighting and chaos. There were some problems involving team members located in far-distant timezones, which sometimes made communication difficult. The hours of work (8-4) are not my favourites hours of the day!

Lack of communication between different departments

I have been working at Aggreko full-time for less than a year

Pros

The industry is exciting; the work can be challenging; prospects are good; management is capable and hard-working.

Cons

A body of supporting staff that feels redundant--Finance and admin teams are huge--and no idea what they are up to.

Get more structured management mechanisms and make it engaging for all the staff; review overheads and strengthen sales capabilities; streamline processes.

There are newer employer reviews for Aggreko

Worked for Aggreko? Contribute to the Community!