There are newer employer reviews for Aggreko

Powerful and aggressive working environmeny

Current Employee - Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana
Current Employee - Sales in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Aggreko full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Full freedom and help to try out new things and helps you in succeeding in them.

Cons

Rigid schedule and unnecessary wastage of money on unplanned travel and hotel booking.

Give us a bit more dynamic management that can see through problems and implement solutions and not so much undue stress on getting the numbers.

23 Other Employee Reviews for Aggreko (View Most Recent)

Fast Paced, challenging environment

I have been working at Aggreko full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Everyone is willing to push ahead to achieve the goals. A can do mentality for large projects. Possibility to relocate to many countries.

Cons

High workload, ethos of work all out can be draining. Not as family friendly in some regions work life balance needs to be managed by individuals or you can work too much.

Consider how your employees can get a better balance of work and home life.

Well set-up and innovative BI system

Former Employee - BI Developer in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Former Employee - BI Developer in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I worked at Aggreko as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I worked briefly on projects within the Business Intelligence system. The system is well set up, with a lot of attention paid to technical coherence and system stability. It's very clear what the constraints are within which development takes place in this system. I was a contractor, but some permanent colleagues were working on innovative projects including integrating of map data.

Cons

The flipside of the level of attention paid to system stability and release process is invevitably that the processes could sometimes feel a bit burdensome. This is still preferable to an uncontrolled environment with constant firefighting and chaos. There were some problems involving team members located in far-distant timezones, which sometimes made communication difficult. The hours of work (8-4) are not my favourites hours of the day!

There are newer employer reviews for Aggreko