AirWatch

www.air-watch.com

R&D

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros- Hands down, the most exiting technology space to be in.
- Huge variety of technology stacks to focus on.
- Very talented employees across all departments.
- The best place to start a career in software engineering outside Seattle and Bay area. You have the chance to learn something new and valuable every day.
- Exceptional company growth with absolutely no outside capital investment. Leadership is in it to win it.

Cons- Some benefits below industry standard, especially paid time off. Salary is above average for the area though.
- Senior and executive R&D management come from the same background. They all generally agree and have similar strengths, weaknesses and bring a lot of legacy baggage.
- In general, Atlanta corporate IT culture is dull even in tech companies. Companies like to commoditize software engineering. This frustrates and drives away top talent. AirWatch culture is affected by this to some extent.

Advice to Senior ManagementSales, marketing and professional services are making it happen for the company. It's time for R&D to step up.

Great sales pitch .. horrible execution

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at AirWatch full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast growing company, reasonably good vision of the market, great control over external reputation through social media and press releases. Likely a… Cons: Horrible and very loud work environment. Expectation of 12 hour days. You'll find that the job they hired you for is quite different… Advice to Senior Management: Too many things to fix to list. The company needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Product Manager

Product Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at AirWatch full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great employees to work with. Company growing extremely fast, in… Cons: Be prepared to work hard and long Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AirWatch.

Worked for AirWatch? Contribute to the Community!