Alcatel-Lucent
3.2 of 5 1,154 reviews
www.alcatel-lucent.com Paris, France 5000+ Employees

Given a lot of writing tasks and communicative work.

Marketing Coordinator Co-op (Current Employee)
Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent part-time for less than a year

ProsYou learn more about B2B marketing and what it takes to role out marketing campaigns and newsletters to a whole region of the world. You learn how to coordinate huge events such as trade shows and make sure everything is done correctly.

ConsSometimes given menial tasks that sometimes leave you feeling insignificant. There is little interaction between you and the team face-to-face because the enterprise group is small and spread out around the country.

Best Environment, low salaries

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Cairo (Egypt)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Best Environment to work in with very supportive colleagues in… Cons: Very low salaries compared to competitors Advice to Senior Management: Should improve their skills in dealing with their people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Years of long decline

Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee)
Antwerpen (Belgium)

I have been working at Alcatel-Lucent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: No pros at the current moment Cons: The company is in a deep crisis: no salary raise, very low bonuses Most… Advice to Senior Management: It's time to realize that ALU is a dinosaur trying to survive in a world of agile mammals. Cut the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Alcatel-Lucent.

Worked for Alcatel-Lucent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Alcatel-Lucent reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Alcatel-Lucent CEO Michel Combes. All reviews posted anonymously by Alcatel-Lucent employees.