Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Doing the same tedious work over and over.

Labor (Former Employee) Covington, KY (US)

ProsEasy quick hiring process. And for that it does pay better then most quick hire jobs. Easy to learn operations and decent work out.

ConsHard labor and working with the dumbest people ever. After making a suggestion I was told just to do what I'm told because this is like "slave labor".

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove training process for new employees so that they can learn multiple jobs. Thus making days seem more interesting because one wouldn't be doing the same thing over and over. Maybe this would help retain good workers.

Good

Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very Dynamic, good place to start career, learn lot of things in less… Cons: One gets lost on the core and delivering due to so much happening around. Too much… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company!

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: good employer with good chances Cons: salary and bonuses are not too high More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!