Amazon.com

www.amazon.com

Awesome place! Very smart people

Prosvery smart people who care about the company vision and the end customer. Leaders in ecommerce so obviously a lot to learn from one of the best in this space.

Conscan't really think of anything. I guess as it gets bigger there are the inherent dangers with size that may impact culture but didn't see much in my time at least.

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue doing what you do - focusing on the end customer

Software development engineer for amazon

I have been working at Amazon.com

Pros: Great people, scalable systems and pet friendly Cons: I like the culture so there are no pros. Advice to Senior Management: nothing More

Does not hesitate to over-work employees...

Database Administrator (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Smart people all around keeping you on toes. - Culture of thinking out of box. - Tough milestones to achieve… Cons: - pathetic work-life balance. - in the name of frugality , they do some cheap and mean things like choose a facility in the remotest corner… Advice to Senior Management: An employee's work ownership does not make the employee a work-horse which can keep running without any pause. Learn to recognize… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amazon.com.

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!