There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

I enjoy my job

Current Employee - Warehouse Associate  in  Chattanooga, TN (US)
Current Employee - Warehouse Associate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazon is always trying to improve the way they do things. As an employee, I like being made a part of some of these decisions. Amazon's healthcare benefits are amazing and I would be hard pressed to find another job with comparable coverage.

Cons

The hourly pay as a warehouse associate is mediocre at best. However, we enjoy monthly bonuses

3564 Other Employee Reviews for Amazon.com (View Most Recent)

Was not what I was expecting!

Former Employee - Warehouse Associate (PG) Process Guide  in  Middletown, DE (US)
    Former Employee - Warehouse Associate (PG) Process Guide in Middletown, DE (US)

I worked at Amazon.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

4 day work week thats about it.

Cons

No room for growth! They take advantage of persons with experience and previous training and pay them the same to do jobs and functions that should easily be a tier III position

Hire managers and people for what they are worth based on experience! Hire Managers that have had working experience! Take care of the employees, we were the ones making you who you are

Good senior leadership, and great customer obsession

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer II
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer II

I have been working at Amazon.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company really is obsessed with the customer. There are a lot of really challenging projects inside the company that are a blast to work on and you get to be around a lot of really intelligent people.

Cons

Frugality being a core value sometimes comes at a cost. There aren't many company holidays or vacation days for employees. The work-life balance is definitely tilted more towards work. Deadlines are often tight and goals are very big, causing lots of late nights.

There are newer employer reviews for Amazon.com

Worked for Amazon.com? Contribute to the Community!