Amdocs
www.amdocs.com Chesterfield, MO 5000+ Employees

Employees are disposable- layoffs occur even when company is doing well.

Software Development Expert (Current Employee)
Chesterfield, MO (US)

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 3 years

Prosflexible scheduling, benefits are good

Conshigh stress, many assignments that are outside your skill set, expected to work many hours, constant fear of being laid off. Employees are not provided backup workers, and expected to work on vacations.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow more concern for employees and their stress levels, treat as more than just a means to make money. The appraisal system is awful, all employees should not be rated as average.

GOod Company

I have been working at Amdocs

Pros: Good onsite opportunities. Good culture, good pay.No dress code. Cons: Junk work will be more.Sometimes there will be more work More

Management run Amok

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
Bath, England (UK)

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Basic salary is fine. Conservative financial management with large cash reserves, means… Cons: Horrifically bureaucratic with process out-weighing function in every aspect. Technical ability/innovation completely unvalued both for the people with it and those trying to… Advice to Senior Management: Identify the core people that produce things that customers actually pay you for. Shed 2/3 of the rest of the company. If you're in doubt as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Amdocs.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Amdocs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Amdocs CEO Eli Gelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Amdocs employees.