Awesome Company to work in

I have been working at Amdocs

Pros

Gr8 Company gr8 workplace gr8 culture

Cons

None..nothing bad about it . All is Well.

Other Reviews for Amdocs

Amdocs continually provided opportunities for professional growth and development

Former Employee - Technical Writer  in  Raanana (Israel)
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Raanana (Israel)

I worked at Amdocs full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company took me on as a novice TW and gave me the time and training I needed to become proficient.

Cons

As the company grew to an enormous size, a number of bureaucratic procedures were put in place. This was less suited to my taste. I prefer the lean corporate culture of a start-up.

The CEO at my current company knows who I am. He cares whether I like my job or not.

if you are not indian from the right cast is a waste of time for your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Champaign, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

I have been working at Amdocs full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

a company with a respected name in the BSS industry

Cons

you are not a human , but a resource. it is best if you are single with no personal life demands
    they do not try even to keep the long time employees with the experience and prefer to replace them with new ones with lower salaries (but who cares that the project quality is crap - they'll bring evrybody and their moms on the last 100m of the project, you will work 24x7 and even all the merit for success is yours, some manager that came to "help" will take all your credit).
    not enough space

remember we are not slaves or figures in the resource plan. Plan the resources accordingly and reduce the resources once the project is stable, do not reduce budget first, bring the project on the brink of colapse, spend more than initial budget to fix on last moment killing everybody around to barely complete a another poorely delivered project.

There are newer employer reviews for Amdocs.

Worked for Amdocs? Contribute to the Community!