There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

ok company to work for

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time

Pros

Pay could have been better. But was good for job performed

Cons

no con at this time

307 Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA) (View Most Recent)

Fair company to work for, you'll work hard but be financially rewarded.

Former Employee - Member Services in Manchester, NH (US)
    Former Employee - Member Services in Manchester, NH (US)

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Comprehensive benefits package for full time employees. Competitive bonus and commissions structure.

Cons

Sales quotas and travel agents/member services agents are required to cross sell/promote insurance quotes, car loans and credit card services.

Pay attention to which employees in the office are "ignoring" customers, doing "busy work" and not pulling their fair share of the work at the member services desk. When I worked there, there were 4 member service agents and I always felt that I was working nonstop without a break while the other three would pick up the phone just as a customer walked in, get up from their desk to go to the bathroom, fax machine, copier, or go outside to take a smoke break - always when a customer was starting to walk in! I am a hard worker but dont like to do the lion's share while others get an "easier" day at my expense.

Here a decade gone tomorrow!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great medical dental vision benefits - below average pay but told you should be lucky to have a job -

Cons

After 10 years was terminated - because some calls that came off my phone line went to a series of beeps -- seriously - downsizing evident - all depts. discussing - one unit outsourced to TX - another to CA - still in shock of it all and feel very sorry for those who are still there. Asked a few months ago to speak with director and was told by his secretary that he was too busy -- whatever happened to OPEN DOOR POLICY? -- Was a waste of a decade of my life, but I id make some friends.

Hiring the young grad staff college students and forcing the experienced ones out is just wrong.

There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)