Amplify Credit Union

www.goamplify.com

It keeps getting better!

ProsAmplify has grown tremendously over the past 6 years. The amount of progress and change we have seen is mind boggling. It is exciting to see us progress and adapt and stay in line or ahead of the competition ( which includes banks that have deeper pockets than a member owned cooperative). There are some inspiring and extremely talented leaders in our little credit union that facilitate personal and professional growth everyday for those who thrive on that sort of thing . One thing that often gets taken for granted is the camaraderie and teamwork we experience working at Amplify. It is well above average compared to where we used to be, and compared to other organizations. Our mission is noble, and Management has done a good job of ensuring it remains the main premise to follow in all decision making. It is the reason many of us have chosen to work here rather than somewhere else.

ConsSalary reviews happen regularly, but contrary to what we seem to use as a guideline, we are not in line with the competition. Our incentive program could be one of the culprits. The potential to make a certain figure annually needs to be more realistic. What we offer (and they think they can make) seems to always fall way short, even for high producers, leaving employees feeling like they were misled or did not perform well despite their hard work and accolades received. This is very common in the banking industry. Can we come up with something radically different?, better? This might go a long way to attract great talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope we continue to keep one thing the same; staying committed to improving and enhancing the lives of our employees as well as our members.

Amplify is a great place to work!

Vice President Operations (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Wonderful people and culture working together to build a great… Cons: We need more people to know about us...we have great… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

this place is the best company to work for, its awesome

Personal Banker (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Amplify Credit Union full-time for more than a year

Pros: this place is the best company to work for, its… Cons: needs some improvment in their systems Advice to Senior Management: this place is the best company to work for, its… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Amplify Credit Union.

Worked for Amplify Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!