Ann Taylor
www.anninc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A place I can be myself and have fun working with Customers

Ann Taylor Sales Associate (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Ann Taylor part-time for more than 5 years

ProsThey create a great place to work, the benefits of being a part-time associate are worth it. They can be flexible. I work full-time so this a great part-time job for me. I learn alot about fashion that I wouldn't otherwise learn. I feel I can know stay up-to-date on trends and I feel I am now fashion foward. I have learn many things about fashion working for Ann Taylor. My confidents has grown since starting to work for this company.

ConsI find that the company does not always listen to its customers and associates when it come to the merchandise. The items they are are trendy but they are too trendy sometimes and the material and quality of the merchandise has dimished over the past few years.

Started off great, then new Upper management took over and went downhill

Store Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Ann Taylor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great compensation. Professional atmosphere, great discounts.Cares about great causes as… Cons: Micromanagement from DM level and up......too many people to report to. So much… Advice to Senior Management: Too many chiefs, not enough Indians! More

Very well organized company, constantly looking for a better way to do things.

Senior Assistant Manager (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL (US)

I worked at Ann Taylor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great discount, very competitive pay for management, good team atmosphere,… Cons: The payroll is weak and allows for very low floor coverage. This leaves stores with… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in staffing the stores heavier and less on the corporate end.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ann Taylor.

Worked for Ann Taylor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ann Taylor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ann Taylor CEO Kay Krill. All reviews posted anonymously by Ann Taylor employees.