Aon
www.aon.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

In one sentence? How about one word.........No.

Trainer (Current Employee)
Glenview, IL (US)

I have been working at Aon full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSacrificing personal liberties and a small amount of your humanity in order to be successful at this organization.

ConsNo work life balance, unless your life is about work. And poor management in general. The performance management calibration process isn't based on results, but rather popularity. The execs protect themselves to the detriment of their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up, and stop throwing all of your employees under the bus. You know, if you'd actually create an enjoyable place to work, you could promote from within and save on payroll since the job wouldn't be all about the money. You might actually because to balance the books by saving on turnover expenses.

Former Associate Broker

Associate Broker (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Aon full-time for more than a year

Pros: Big organization, so opportunities are plentiful. Some of the divisions… Cons: Culture in the respective office was not great. A lot of the employees have BIG egos (everyone believes they're a type-A personality) and culture… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Aon is a great company to work for overall

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aon

Pros: Aon has a selection of positions Cons: It is who they have in charge to make it… Advice to Senior Management: I would say go to the sites regular and speak to the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aon.

Worked for Aon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aon CEO Greg Case. All reviews posted anonymously by Aon employees.